• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Die Hard 4 & Robocop Blu Ray issues

newgen2005

I having problems playing Die Hard 4 and Robocop (fox titles) using version 6.3.0.3 and PowerDVD 7.3 Ultra. Audio seems ok but the picture is very choppy. I have a Pioneer BC202 drive. Drive seems fine with other titles but these 2 are strange. Even when you rip the files and convert to an ISO it still plays back choppy. HDD titles seem ok on my Xbox360 drive too, so I don't think it is my PC at fault. I don't want to disable AnyDVD as I will have to change my Blu Ray region on my drive!!! Has anyone else had any issues with these titles?

My PC spec

2gb ram
Intel Dual Core 2.67
Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTS graphics

Of course everybody has issues with these titles, these are BD+ titles. There are not many ways to get them to playback. For me the only real sure way will be when Slysoft will finally release its BD+ hack. (what will hopefully be soon?!(Slysoft answer?:D)). For now I just can ask you which PowerDVD version are you using?For me ripped BD+ titles only work with 3319a in an acceptable way.

Hope this helps a little I know it is not much but....

Just updated PowerDVD to the latest, well I hit look for updates and it downloaded it. Now working 100% with the 2 titles.:D

You updated to the newest version?PowerDVD build 3516?That is not really good, because than you cannot play your rips from harddrive anymore, this option is disabled in PowerDVD 3319f and newer versions.

I don't want to disable AnyDVD as I will have to change my Blu Ray region on my drive!!! Has anyone else had any issues with these titles?

There is no region code in the drive. It's in the software and can be cracked easily.

PDVD until 3319: delete CLDSHOWX.INI in PowerDVD folder (Vista, in XP it's somewhere in the registry I think)

PDVD 3516: Terminate brs.exe Windows service, then delete brf.dat in the ProgramData/Cyberlink/... folder (Vista, in WinXP the file should be located elsewhere). DO NOT DELETE CLDSHOWX.INI OR PDVD WILL CRASH!!!

There is no region code in the drive. It's in the software and can be cracked easily.

PDVD until 3319: delete CLDSHOWX.INI in PowerDVD folder (Vista, in XP it's somewhere in the registry I think)

PDVD 3516: Terminate brs.exe Windows service, then delete brf.dat in the ProgramData/Cyberlink/... folder (Vista, in WinXP the file should be located elsewhere). DO NOT DELETE CLDSHOWX.INI OR PDVD WILL CRASH!!!

WOW that is really good thanks!!

You updated to the newest version?PowerDVD build 3516?That is not really good, because than you cannot play your rips from harddrive anymore, this option is disabled in PowerDVD 3319f and newer versions.

Once ripped I create a UDF ISO and mount it with Daemon Tools, works a treat!!!

Once ripped I create a UDF ISO and mount it with Daemon Tools, works a treat!!!

I'm confused. You're saying you can get Fox titles with BD+ to play as an ISO in 3516?? That has not been possible in my experience. I get an internal error code when I try because PowerDVD 3516 won't play BD+ titles that don't have AACS. Am I missing something here?

Back