• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I rented; I discussed backing it up; and now Webslinger has to lock this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildthing2002

heres what i tried first let me make one point clear ive noticed on all newline dvds with the new protection if you dont rip to hard drive first you will get messed up audio i had hair spray safe harbour and rush hour 3 before i learnt that on shoot em up i ripped to hd first (not set to deep scan) ok everything is there but the special features how ever the movie plays perfect i watched it all the way through next i did the deep scan and ripped to hd ok well now on my hd it shows all the special features when opened by clonedvd or dvd shrink this disc is from block buster this is with version 6303 and using nec drive 3550

Last edited:
heres what i tried first let me make one point clear ive noticed on all newline dvds with the new protection if you dont rip to hard drive first you will get messed up audio i had hair spray safe harbour and rush hour 3 before i learnt that on shoot em up i ripped to hd first (not set to deep scan) ok everything is there but the special features how ever the movie plays perfect i watched it all the way through next i did the deep scan and ripped to hd ok well now on my hd it shows all the special features when opened by clonedvd or dvd shrink this disc is from block buster this is with version 6303

Did you buy it or rent it? :policeman:

its the one they rent

Hi :)
"Violate Slysoft's community standards"
Futher to to this : -

"There has been (or at least appears to be) a rise in threads/posts which relate to 'unsavoury' going ons.
This has caused some debate amongst the Moderators here.
1st Let’s be clear about what goes & what does not.
As most are aware, legally, the situation varies slightly around the world.
Morally it doesn't.
The idea behind AnyDVD is that the OWNER of a LEGALLY BOUGHT DVD has the right to PROTECT HIS OR HER PROPERTY*. This includes the BACKING UP of said PROPERTY.
Using or promoting the use of ILLEGAL DOWNLOAD SITES and the COPYING of RENTED DVD's are NOT SUPPORTED.
OWNER's RIGHTs ARE.
This topic along with that of CRACKS is NOT TO BE TOLERATED!
Posting on the above topics, In the future, will be treated with much more vigour.
As it seems to be not only what the VAST MAJORITY of MEMBERS want.
But MODERATORs too.

In law the owner of said property has the right to protect their goods.
Unfortunately most laws relating to the backing up of software etc. Along with moves made by the 'manufaturer's'. Make the reality of this technically &/or legally impossible.
Slysoft with its DISCLAIMER regarding the ILLEGAL COPYING of discs (i.e. Illegal sources &/or rented). Should make it clear that : _
Slysoft PRODUCTS are for MORALLY providing a MEANs for which the OWNERS of such PROPERTY can meet their requirements in safeguarding THEIR PROPERTY.

rental

lol some how i knew that was coming i always rent first then if i like i buy it when i go back i dont like paying 20.00 for one not knowing if i liked it so i rented it and liked it so i backed up then watched again today and will be buying on my next trip to return it no harm done just saves me money from buying crappy titles i will only watch once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back