• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

eyeQ and BIOSHOCK

snebblelootch

I need to make a back-up copies of two pieces of software I bought recently: "eyeQ" Version 3.2.0.2 and "BIOSHOCK". I am not able to make valid working copies with CLONECD 5.3.1.0 or by using CLONECD with AnyDVD 6.3.0.3.
Notes: The "EyeQ" software is a single CD whereas "BIOSHOCK" is a 6GB DL DVD. Both require disk for install and startup each run-time.:mad: Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.:bowdown:

I need to make a back-up copies of two pieces of software I bought recently: "eyeQ" Version 3.2.0.2 and "BIOSHOCK". I am not able to make valid working copies with CLONECD 5.3.1.0 or by using CLONECD with AnyDVD 6.3.0.3.
Notes: The "EyeQ" software is a single CD whereas "BIOSHOCK" is a 6GB DL DVD. Both require disk for install and startup each run-time.:mad: Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.:bowdown:

Use Game Jackal instead

No program, including Clonecd, will handle Bioshock without some form of emulation, and Clonecd does not provide emulation.

Use Game Jackal instead

No program, including Clonecd, will handle Bioshock without some form of emulation, and Clonecd does not provide emulation.

Thank you very much! Already purchased every product from Slysoft, just haven't installed any version of GameJackal so far as I did not need it till now. I'll try it.

Notwithstanding the recommended workaround, do you (or anyone else) know why some software requires an emulator to run properly if CloneCD is making an exact duplicate of the CD or DVD??

Thanks in advance,
Snebblelootch

In fact, protections (like tages which use twin sectors or securom with the topology) can be easily pressed (in factory), but can't be perfectly reproduce with our burner (at home).

Emulation, like RMPS, modify few data from a disk to the system, as anydvd does with dvd movies, in order that the protection see the disc as an original rather than a backup.

Unfortunately, Game Jackal does not currently support Tages.

I know that fact, i take tages only for example where the burner can never reproduce perfectly a disc which have this protection ;)

well its the same for most of the prots now, safedisc, securom, etc, you can't make 1:1 anymore, any burned copy requires emulation to one degree or another, unless you're one of the very very rare types of people with really good hardware.....

also worth noting that bioshock doesn't have a disk check, so theres no need for game jackal, you just need to activate the game online and thats it... at least my copy was

Back