• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anxioiusly waiting for AnyDVD HD

Anydvd-hd will get rid of the copy protection, so will the dvds just play without the menu- am I wrong that hd-dvds simply start playing when you load them instead of going to the menu?

Anydvd-hd will get rid of the copy protection, so will the dvds just play without the menu- am I wrong that hd-dvds simply start playing when you load them instead of going to the menu?
Depends on how the disc has been mastered. But AnyDVD HD lets you modify the mastering "on the fly", so you can *make* every HD DVD start with the feature.

Good news. I hope AnyDVD HD does only have few bugs.

if it does have bugs ,,,, trust me when im up and running i will find them i have the knack of breaking things:agree:

AnyDVD HD won't do that... you'd need some kind of HD equivalent to CloneDVD (or an updated version of CloneDVD that can read HD-DVDs through AnyDVD HD, or something). Apparently, the HD-DVD standard supports HD-DVD structures on a red-laser disc. However, in many cases you'd be dealing with a lot of compression. Many HD-DVD releases are on the 30GB discs, and even with a DVD+R DL you're looking at considerable compression; you wouldn't even be able to split it over 2 discs.

Back