• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

my problem with Rush Hour 3

lesscan

Forgive me if there is another thread about Rush Hour 3 here, but when I backed up with Shrink and AnyDVD in the background and copied Rush Hour 3 with no problems, the resulting disc started to skip, fast forward and the sound track was off around scene 12. Is this a known issue or did I do something wrong.

If it is a known issue, can the same solution be used as was used for War and Shoot 'Em Up?

Forgive me if there is another thread about Rush Hour 3 here, but when I backed up with Shrink and AnyDVD in the background and copied Rush Hour 3 with no problems, the resulting disc started to skip, fast forward and the sound track was off around scene 12. Is this a known issue or did I do something wrong.

If it is a known issue, can the same solution be used as was used for War and Shoot 'Em Up?

Based on what I've read on the forum, Anydvd handles Rush Hour 3 just fine (however I don't own the disc personally). Others here may be able to offer more suggestions, but here are mine:

(According to another post by Webslinger) Ensure you have the A.I. scanner set to "deep anylsis" for Anydvd 6.3.0.3. If you're using Shrink, you might try using the "rip video to hard disk" using the Anydvd ripper utility and then importing the files into Shrink.

Secondly, what kind of blank media are you using? Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden is the best way to go for blank discs. See the following link:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=549

Again, others may be able to provide better info, but I hope mine helps.

(According to another post by Webslinger) Ensure you have the A.I. scanner set to "deep anylsis" for Anydvd 6.3.0.3. If you're using Shrink, you might try using the "rip video to hard disk" using the Anydvd ripper utility and then importing the files into Shrink.

That is exactly what is required. :agree:

Back