• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

unexpected error message help!!!

Malito4x

I keep getting a message that reads "unexpected error message make sure all input files are available and that they represent a properly mastered dvd. What does it mean and what can I do!!!!!:doh:

I keep getting a message that reads "unexpected error message make sure all input files are available and that they represent a properly mastered dvd. What does it mean and what can I do!!!!!:doh:

1) Specify the a)full title, b)region code, c) country, and d) release date of the disc that you're experiencing issues with.

2) a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

3. What version of Clonedvd are you using?

More Info

It is a Elby Clone DVD 2 2.8.5.1 yr 2003-2005 USA Region Code 1 disc release date was 2007

Attachments

• AnyDVD_log.zip
    9.2 KB · Views: 3
It is a Elby Clone DVD 2 2.8.5.1 yr 2003-2005 USA Region Code 1 disc release date was 2007

:confused:

1. What are you trying to back up?

2. Are you using Clonedvd 2.8.5.1?

3. What version of Anydvd are you using? That's not the .zip file I requested--or at least, that's not normal.

Last edited:
Okay, let's try this again

1. Update to Anydvd 6.3.0.3: click http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

2. Update to Clonedvd 2.9.1.2: click http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

3. You will need to reboot after installing.

4. Specify the a)full title, b)region code, c) country, and d) release date of the movie dvd that you are having problems with.

5. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

Last edited:
it is called War released in 2007 country usa region code 1 and will work now on updates in meanwhile and sorry for the trouble but I don't know what i am doing wrong but when I go to my documents searching for the zip file I don't see it and I followed the directions.

it is called War released in 2007 country usa region code 1 and will work now on updates in meanwhile and sorry for the trouble but I don't know what i am doing wrong but when I go to my documents searching for the zip file I don't see it and I followed the directions.

Yeah, you need to update the programs first. The version of Anydvd you're using is too old (that's why you don't see a .zip file that I'm looking for).

it is called War released in 2007 country usa region code 1 .

Okay. After updating to Anydvd 6.3.0.3, set the AI scanner to "disabled" (click red fox icon-->Navigate to "Video DVD" then select "Settings" underneath-->on the right select "disabled" under "AI Scanner"). Click "ok".

After you are finished with this dvd, remember to reenable the AI scanner (set it to "default").

You also need to update Clonedvd.

Thank you sooooooooooo much

from A FEMALE FRIEND!!!!!:clap:

Back