• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

any dvd warning

I have geting warning bup file locations wrong anyone help me

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

26. With some discs, I get a weird .bup error message. Should I be worried?

No. That message will be more common, and it doesn't really indicate anything other than the .bup file location does not correspond with the pointers in the .ifo files. This situation is fairly common now, and that message does not necessarily indicate that you will experience problems. also click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=72756&postcount=7 for more information

Help

I have backed up lots of DVDS useing any dvd and 1 click copy. on a few of my new dvds I get a warning.Bup file location is wrong. can some pm me or let me know what to do.

u dont do anything, just ignore that warning in anydvd. just back up your dvd like how u normally do.

I have backed up lots of DVDS useing any dvd and 1 click copy. on a few of my new dvds I get a warning.Bup file location is wrong. can some pm me or let me know what to do.

I can let you know what to do, read what Webby posted and quit asking the same question. Go with the "read before you post" and then you won't have to ask silly questions that have already been answered. Who knew?? :agree:

Back