• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Use DVDFab Gold 4.0.3.2 To Copy Shoot'Em Up DVD

tjsgrandadh

Use DVDFab Gold 4.0.3.2 To copy "Shoot'Em Up" DVD. You'll also need DVD Shrink 3.2.0.15 and DVD Decryter 3.5.4.0. Make sure you load DVD Shrink and Decryter before you load DVDFab Gold 4.0.3.2.

Use DVDFab Gold 4.0.3.2 To copy "Shoot'Em Up" DVD. You'll also need DVD Shrink 3.2.0.15 and DVD Decryter 3.5.4.0. Make sure you load DVD Shrink and Decryter before you load DVDFab Gold 4.0.3.2.
Thanks for the offer but I will wait a day and use my Slysoft products.;)

I too will wait instead of installing multiple apps to do the job that anydvd and clonedvd2 can do.

I too will wait instead of installing multiple apps to do the job that anydvd and clonedvd2 can do.
I just assumed it wouldnt work, well I assumed wrong it works just fine with AnyDVD 6.3.0.5 and CloneDVD2, perfect full disc.
Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.5)
BENQ DVD DD DW1640 BSHB 9JB5U150C352216549SP
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2027088 sectors (3959 MBytes)
Total size: 3910931 sectors (7638 MBytes)
Video DVD (or CD) label: SHOOT_EM_UP
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!
Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Repaired invalid title search pointer table!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!

I just assumed it wouldnt work, well I assumed wrong it works just fine with AnyDVD 6.3.0.5 and CloneDVD2, perfect full disc.

Can you watch all the special features on your backup?

1. Test using Anydvd ripper: right click red fox icon on your toolbar. Select "Rip video-dvd to harddisk".

2. Watch the rip on your computer. The special features won't work properly (try to play "Ballet of Bullets")

Last edited:
I stand corrected, Movie only works just fine, there are a few problems with the previews and special features.;)

Thank you very much to tebugg and truseq1.

Here is the solution:

1. Use Anydvd 6.3.0.3: click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe

2. Set the AI scanner to "deep scan" (click red fox icon-->Navigate to "Video DVD" then select "Settings" underneath-->on the right select "Deep scan" under "AI Scanner"). Click "ok".

3. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Select "rip video-dvd to harddisk".

4. Use whatever program you want on that rip.

Last edited:
I backed up Shoot 'Em Up (Movie Only) with AnyDVD 6.3.0.4/ Shrink and a burning software.

I backed up Shoot 'Em Up (Movie Only) with AnyDVD 6.3.0.4/ Shrink and a burning software.

Yeah, the problem is with watching the special features. Anydvd 6.3.0.5 won't work no matter what. And with Anydvd 6.3.0.3 the AI scanner needs to be set to "deep scan". Getting the main movie isn't a problem with any of these versions. But getting the special features requires mucking around with AI scanner settings in Anydvd.

Back