• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VACANZE_DI_NATALE_95 itialian

encore

this is an italian movie and it is pal and anydvd is not working with it it is the first movie ever that i have had a problem with ... is it because its a pal i get the error message from anydvd and it is a matshita just like the error message says

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.5)
MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-851S 1.50 605230KMEHA97205641
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2276883 sectors (4447 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: VACANZE_DI_NATALE_95
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: PAL
Media is locked to region(s): 2!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.

thank you

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_VACANZE_DI_NATALE_95.zip
    44.4 KB · Views: 1
from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

16. Help! I'm having problems playing discs from other regions with my Matshita drive! Why?

Matshita (Panasonic oem) burners should really be avoided. They are cheap junk (which is probably why some laptop companies love these drives), die easily, and also suffer from region coding issues. Click this

thank you for ur reply .. yes it came with my hp laptop i love this software and i just got my cousin to buy it today, i am helping her backup her italian movie i will try what u said thank you ...... so their is no way to copy them using this dvd burner ???

Last edited:
thank you for ur reply .. yes it came with my hp laptop i love this software and i just got my cousin to buy it today because i am helping her backup her italian movie i will try what u said thank you

The problem is that Matshita drive. Get something else.

how do u change a laptops dvd burner ???? ..................... should i call hp and tell them to give me a new dvd burner

Last edited:
how do u change a laptops dvd burner ???? ..................... should i call hp and tell them to give me a new dvd burner

Yes--and tell them you don't want anything from Matshita.

will do as soon as i get home and thank you, for all your great help and great software and keep up the great work :clap:

Back