• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My problem with The Simpsons

indio bravo

I just tried to copy The Simpsons Movie using AnyDVD and CloneDVD2, and there is an error in chapter 3. The video freezes, the scene goes black and white, while the audio returns to the very beginning of chapter 1.

I repeated all the process in a new blank DVD but the result was identical. The original dvd works fine, while the copy displays the same error with several pc software players and my home dvd player.

This is the first time this happens to me with slysoft softwares.

I just tried to copy The Simpsons Movie using AnyDVD and CloneDVD2, and there is an error in chapter 3. The video freezes, the scene goes black and white, while the audio returns to the very beginning of chapter 1.

I repeated all the process in a new blank DVD but the result was identical. The original dvd works fine, while the copy displays the same error with several pc software players and my home dvd player.

This is the first time this happens to me with slysoft softwares.

1. Update to Anydvd 6.3.0.5: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6305.exe

2. Right click on the red fox icon on your toolbar. Select "rip video dvd to harddisk". Now watch that rip.

3. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

4. What dvd software player are you using? What version number?

You likely backed up the wrong titleset in Clonedvd.

Yep, title 2 will do that. Title 1 the smaller one is the one that works.

Yep, title 2 will do that. Title 1 the smaller one is the one that works.
Short answer was the correct one. Thanks man. This was driving me crazy. Usually the biggest file is the directors cut and the correct one. What in the world is title 2 anyway.

Hello ETP, I think title 2 is a little surprise for those who don't own, but would copy this DVD. Most folks believe as you do, and I quote "Usually the biggest file is the directors cut and the correct one." So if they rip title title 2 and take the disc back to where they got it, they are left with this little surprise when they get around to watching it.

I just backed up the whole disk and then took out what I didn't want with CloneDVD. I also had a question with there being two large files, generally the main movie, so I just took both and it worked sweet and nice quality. CloneDVD 2912 and AnyDVD 6303 no problemo. Love the part where Homer is stuck in the sand box, priceless.

Back