• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't read copy of backup

Limeygal

I use Lightscribe DVDs, and sometimes make backups for English friends of their English (region 2) DVDS so that they can watch them in their region one DVD player. I always test on my pc before I give return them to make sure they copied correctly. Sometimes they can be watched, and sometimes their DVD player will not read them. This only happens with Region 2 DVDS.
Any ideas how to stop this happening?

I use Lightscribe DVDs, and sometimes make backups for English friends of their English (region 2) DVDS

That's illegal where I am (one can make backups for oneself--but not for others where I am). Consequently, I am unable to assist you.

Back