• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disneyland: Secrets, Stories & Magic, Disc 1

Hailstorm

Seems we have a new problem with this one, the disc files say it has 6.58 gb of data, but when ripped to the harddrive the data is now 2.12gb. I have tried DVDdecrypter just for grins, and it had more errors than holes in swiss cheese. The original disc will not play the title Disneyland, secrets, stories and magic when the menu comes up on either of my computers, but it does play on my Blu-Ray and DVD players. any suggestions and I just downloaded 6.3.0.5 so I will try it and see what happens, but in the mean time here is the file for the dvd.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_DISNEYLAND_SECRETS.zip
    188 KB · Views: 9
Did you right click on the red fox icon on your toolbar and select "rip video-dvd to hard disk"?
If not, please do so.

Seems we have a new problem with this one, the disc files say it has 6.58 gb of data, but when ripped to the harddrive the data is now 2.12gb. I have tried DVDdecrypter just for grins, and it had more errors than holes in swiss cheese. The original disc will not play the title Disneyland, secrets, stories and magic when the menu comes up on either of my computers, but it does play on my Blu-Ray and DVD players. any suggestions and I just downloaded 6.3.0.5 so I will try it and see what happens, but in the mean time here is the file for the dvd.

You might want to disable the AI scanner for this disc.

OK I will give it a try with the AI Scanner disabled, and I did right click and save to hard drive on all attempts, that is the only way I make back-ups. I use 1 click DVD Copy Pro to burn with.

OK I will give it a try with the AI Scanner disabled, and I did right click and save to hard drive on all attempts, that is the only way I make back-ups. I use 1 click DVD Copy Pro to burn with.

O.k. thank you for reporting this issue.

OK the Original Disc says the file total is 6.58GB and after turning the AI off, the amount of data transfered went from 2.12GB to 5.00GB, so we still have 1.58GB that is not getting transfered during the copy process, any more suggestions? I was able to get the one menu item to play now, but when I tried DVD Shrink, it kept saying error in file VTS_10_1.VOB, I haven't the foggiest what that means, but when I did use Decrypter, I got allot more of them for other files also. I do make back-ups of all my Disney's since I do have grand children.

OK the Original Disc says the file total is 6.58GB and after turning the AI off, the amount of data transfered went from 2.12GB to 5.00GB, so we still have 1.58GB that is not getting transfered during the copy process, any more suggestions? I was able to get the one menu item to play now, but when I tried DVD Shrink, it kept saying error in file VTS_10_1.VOB, I haven't the foggiest what that means, but when I did use Decrypter, I got allot more of them for other files also. I do make back-ups of all my Disney's since I do have grand children.

Try ripping by using the ripper within anydvd then process that through DVD Shrink. e sure to check the file size agter using anydvds ripper.

Try ripping by using the ripper within anydvd

Hailstorm already did. Hailstorm only gets a 2.12gb rip using Anydvd ripper. And based on the structural protection on the disc, it seems
that the AI scanner will need to be adjusted to work with this movie properly (a disabled AI scanner doesn't appear to work).

Yeah, I have the same issue. Geez, Disney sure chooses weird titles to use oddball protection on... the Treasures DVD series is a somewhat niche market; this Disneyland set only had 50,000 produced for North America.

Guess Disney wants to keep his Secrets to himself, The Third volume of Donald is also 50,000 and it ripped just fine as did Oswald the Rabbit. So now we wait and let the big guys work on the problem so everyone look forward to 6.4.0.0 soon. I have done everything everyone has suggested and some, still no luck.

OK the Original Disc says the file total is 6.58GB and after turning the AI off, the amount of data transfered went from 2.12GB to 5.00GB, so we still have 1.58GB that is not getting transfered during the copy process, any more suggestions?
Please verify that the missing 1.58GB aren't "garbage". Try to play the disc with AnyDVD running, if it plays correctly, use CloneDVD2 to make a copy.

Since I don't have CloneDVD2, that process would be kind of hard to do at this time, plus we are talking Disney Treasures, not the run of the mill Disney DVD.

Last edited:
Since I don't have CloneDVD2, that process would be kind of hard to do at this time.
Download it, you can use it 21 days for free. Check CloneDVD's preview, if all titles are present.

I tried ripping it with CloneDVD and AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 with AI scanner disabled. All 16 of the disc's titles are listed in CloneDVD before the rip, and the ripped directory contains all the same files as the original disc.

However, certain titles are drastically reduced in size on the hard drive version, which I'm assuming in total equal the missing 1.58GB. I don't think it's garbage data, though. I played one of hte ones that had the largest reduce in size, and it contained real video content. Playing the same file in the ripped folder (shrunk from 837,902KB to 108KB) resulted in PowerDVD opening, then stopping immediately.

Since I am not the only person with this problem, it would be useless for me to downlaod something that has already been done. I have never encountered a problem like this before, the files shrink in data size, and two come up missing completely from the data info after the ripping process. Hope we find a cure for this one.

Disneyland Secrest, Stories & Magic

OK I ripped the files from the DVD to my hard drive, the following two file did not transfer: VTS_11_2.VOB and VTS_11_3.VOB from the original DVD to the files. Hope this info helps with the program.

OK I ripped the files from the DVD to my hard drive, the following two file did not transfer: VTS_11_2.VOB and VTS_11_3.VOB from the original DVD to the files. Hope this info helps with the program.

with Anydvd 6.3.0.6

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

Disnryland files

Here is the files for Disneyland using 6.3.0.6, and after you rip it to the hard drive it says file size 2.15gb, so we are still losing allot of data files somewhere.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_DISNEYLAND_SECRETS.zip
    187.9 KB · Views: 2
Here is the files for Disneyland using 6.3.0.6, and after you rip it to the hard drive it says file size 2.15gb, so we are still losing allot of data files somewhere.

Please disable the AI scanner with this disc.

Thank you. Maybe the .zip will help James.

Back