• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD vs AnyDVD HD

AnotherFox

Hello,

I've been contemplating purchasing AnyDVD for several months now, and I think I'm ready to do so. However, I'm confused by the descriptions I see.

AnyDVD HD says it has all the functionality of AnyDVD, plus various other features. Yet it costs less. How can this be? Is it or is it not an add-on to AnyDVD?

Can I use AnyDVD HD as a standalone with regular DVDs?

Thanks!

Hello,

I've been contemplating purchasing AnyDVD for several months now, and I think I'm ready to do so. However, I'm confused by the descriptions I see.

AnyDVD HD says it has all the functionality of AnyDVD, plus various other features. Yet it costs less. How can this be? Is it or is it not an add-on to AnyDVD?

Can I use AnyDVD HD as a standalone with regular DVDs?

Thanks!

You need to pay $49 for anydvd and $30 extra if you want the HD features

Back