• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Shattered- Please help

CNDGRL

I have the latest Any DVD and I want to back up my copy of Shattered, but when I put it in my drive my PC does not even reconize that it is even there. It seems to think it is a blank disc, any one have any ideas?

I have the latest Any DVD and I want to back up my copy of Shattered, but when I put it in my drive my PC does not even reconize that it is even there. It seems to think it is a blank disc, any one have any ideas?

Welcome to the forums!

1. Please do not post in other people's troubleshooting threads unless you want to help them. click http://forum.slysoft.com/announcement.php?f=18 and read fully. Thanks

2. from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

5. Anydvd can't see or detect my original dvd-video movie disc (or my drives can read cds and not dvds or vice versa). What should I do?

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Check to see if your system ("my computer") now reports a disc in drive. Do you see a video_ts folder (if you're using a dvd)? Do you see folders or files?

If the answer is "no" to "d)", then Anydvd isn't your problem. As Anydvd is not on your system, Anydvd can't interfere or block the reading process. Possibly your reader or burner is slowing dying, the original disc is bad, or a number of other possibilities exist as well (including messed up ide/sata busdrivers, bad cable on the back of the drive, etc.)

If the answer is "yes", click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559 and follow the steps (note that step 4 requires you to post information)

Thanks for your help, after removed the prog then restarted I could see the DVD in the drive again. i reinstalled and everything seems to be running smoothly now!

Back