• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Eastern Promises ImgBurn ISO no work. :(

Tanquen

It’s the only one that I’ve seen with popups that say you need to ok some kind of certificate. I even upgraded PowerDVD to 733319f and the popup is gone but it still won’t play. If I just drag an EVO it will play. Some new menu that is not suproted?

It’s the only one that I’ve seen with popups that say you need to ok some kind of certificate. I even upgraded PowerDVD to 733319f and the popup is gone but it still won’t play. If I just drag an EVO it will play. Some new menu that is not suproted?

Try to change the "rename first xpl file" setting in AnyDVD, and try to play the original first before even thinking on making an .iso....

Like a charm sir. Thanks! How vigilant do I need to be making sure that is or is not set based on whether it’s a Universal title or not. Is it just something you have to try if the movie is not working and it happens to be a Universal title?

Like a charm sir. Thanks! How vigilant do I need to be making sure that is or is not set based on whether it’s a Universal title or not. Is it just something you have to try if the movie is not working and it happens to be a Universal title?
You have to check this title-by-title.... sorry.

Back