• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem with burnt copies

wwldman

I hope this is in the right forum...

I know there are a lot of informed and educated people on this forum so I thought what better place to post my recent problem. Here it is:

I burned 5 movies last weekend and all 5 with DVDFAB Plat 4. Every single copy freezes frame anywhere between 50 minutes and 65 minutes and continues off and on through the duration of the movie. I have been backing up movies for a long time and never had this problem. I just downloaded the DVD Fab Plat 4. Used it to burn all 5 movies and after I saw the problem I re burned 4 of the 5 using DVD Shrink and the results were the same. Any idea on what the problem may be? I tried playing the copies on different players in my home and got the same result. Any help or suggestions?

Thanks

Ask on dvdfab forum about issue with theirs programs.

By the way, your copy can be perfect, but the reader device can also not supported the copy. So, check your copy in your burner.

But remember to use high quality blank dvd (like verbatim rather than noname), don't use too much your computer when you burn ( I think you already know these facts).

I hope this is in the right forum...

I know there are a lot of informed and educated people on this forum so I thought what better place to post my recent problem. Here it is:

I burned 5 movies last weekend and all 5 with DVDFAB Plat 4. Every single copy freezes frame anywhere between 50 minutes and 65 minutes and continues off and on through the duration of the movie. I have been backing up movies for a long time and never had this problem. I just downloaded the DVD Fab Plat 4. Used it to burn all 5 movies and after I saw the problem I re burned 4 of the 5 using DVD Shrink and the results were the same. Any idea on what the problem may be? I tried playing the copies on different players in my home and got the same result. Any help or suggestions?

Thanks

What brand of media and what speed are you burning?

Back