• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Number 23

nheimler

Ok...here's the deal. The Number 23 (the Unrated Infinifilm Edition) has this built in Infinifilm option that you can click or select when playing from the DVD player the option of finding our more info on the characters at each start of the chapter. So...here I am trying to make a backup of my movie (just the movie without the menues etc); however, whenever I play the backup either on my PC or the DVD player I get the annoying pop up that I can press Enter/Select to find out more info etc etc. I've checked the Remove annoying trailers etc from AnyDVD since I'm running that while using CloneDVD, but still no use. This is the first movie I've run across that has this Infinifilm options. I am running the latest versions (and beta version) of AnyDVD and CloneDVD. Has anyone else run into this with this movie?

I recommend retaining the main menus on this disc. The trick is going to be figuring out what selections you need to keep and can safely get rid of in Clonedvd.

Also, the "remove annoying adverts" feature in Anydvd doesn't work properly with all discs.

Hmm...ok here is what I did per your suggestion (kinda). I went to the option in CloneDVD to do just the movie portion. The first one listed is checked (which btw is the unrated version not the theatrical version at 1:41 or so). I then checked the option up above to preserve the menus and then proceeded through without having to check/uncheck any other options. And there it be. All was well. Just make sure you don't click the special features etc or when you hit play movie not to select the theatrical version otherwise you end up in a loop. :) So for any others having this weird issue there you go. :)

Oh and don't click (if playing on your PC) in the general area that pop-up at the beginning of each chapter would pop up at. Otherwise that will make it loop as well. :)

All was well.

I'm glad you figured it out. :clap:

In general, when you have issues like that it's generally related to figuring out what you need to keep and get rid of in Clonedvd (sometimes preserving the main menu is what's needed--especially for audio/subtitle issues).

Back