• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

So..who has CoD4 working with Game Jackal

kitekrazy

Game Jackal seems so far behind in doing what it's suppose to to the release of games. Have we become beta testers for games that have been released over a month?

I've had errors like "not enough disk space", "please insert DVD (with GJ profile and original disc in)"

When I've played the game without GJ, I haven't heard the disc spinning in the drive. Maybe the only reason you need to insert the DVD is for proof you bought it.

I've given up. I'll play the game without GJ.

They are currently working on a new release as we type this should I hope include the fixes for the issues as well as the 64 bit vista compatibility as well. 64 bit users has gone over a year without being able to use this.

They are currently working on a new release as we type this should I hope include the fixes for the issues as well as the 64 bit vista compatibility as well. 64 bit users has gone over a year without being able to use this.

Anyone who uses 64bit Vista has probably had to wait for a lot of other things other than GJ.

Back