• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question about ati 2400-3870 hd cards

lambrd

Can any one tell me if the video will pass through the "Video Out Port (S-Video, Composite, HDTV)" or does it need to go through the dvi port before going component into the tv?

Rocket Fish DVI to HDMI Cable

This is what I'm using. Works great on my ATI 2600 Pro...the box says AGP Version doesn't support HDMI...lol...works great. I bought it at BEST BUY
I couldn't get component to work either VGA to Component or DVI to Component....I guess very few cards support VGA to Component....your s video out is poor quality compared to HDMI...I tried it....My regular upconverting HDMI dvd player had a better picture....I wonder why they'd put an s video out on a HD card....probably for a normal tv....not an HD TV

Last edited:
This is what I'm using. Works great on my ATI 2600 Pro...the box says AGP Version doesn't support HDMI...lol...works great. I bought it at BEST BUY
I couldn't get component to work either VGA to Component or DVI to Component....I guess very few cards support VGA to Component....your s video out is poor quality compared to HDMI...I tried it....My regular upconverting HDMI dvd player had a better picture....I wonder why they'd put an s video out on a HD card....probably for a normal tv....not an HD TV
Thanks for the answer but I need to use component to the tv and just trying to find a video card that will work.

Back