• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

question from the new guy

PLayer01

I know you've all probably heard this one before, but can you create copies of your original xbox or 360 games with GJ software. Without breaking the forum rules or anything- is it possible, and if so, how? Thanks

I know you've all probably heard this one before, but can you create copies of your original xbox or 360 games with GJ software. Without breaking the forum rules or anything- is it possible, and if so, how? Thanks

It is not possible to create copies of any games with GJ. You can use GJ only for PC games and all it does is create a profile so that you don't have to insert your game CD to play. You do need the original CD to make the profile. It's extremely convenient to have because you don't have to insert your CD/DVD to play. I've scratched up many a CD/DVD over time just from taking it in and out of the case and placing it and out of the drive.

Back