• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

help

dizzydmoney

i have been trying to backup some dvd's and it gets all the way to the burning part then i get a burn error why is this? i see that some of the other peopleare having the same prob with the dvds grudge2, employee of the month, crank, the gridiron gang. i leave for the desert in two days help fast!

I don't know what software you are using to try and write the DVD or the version of AnyDVD, but, could i suggest you try CloneDVD 2.9.0.3 and AnyDVD 6.1.1.4, they both have a free 30 day trial so it should be perfect for you, if they work and you like them you could purchase them before or after the trial ends.

LINK: http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
what it says when i try to burn

Windows XP 5.1
IA32
WinAspi: -
ahead WinASPI: File 'C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero\Wnaspi32.dll': Ver=2.0.1.59, size=160016 bytes, created 11/11/2003 7:49:52 AM
Nero API version: 6.3.0.0
Using interface version: 6.3.1.4
Installed in: C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero\
Application: ahead\Nero - Burning Rom
Recorder: <TEAC DVD+RW DV-W58E> Version: D.0C - HA 1 TA 1 - 6.3.0.0
Adapter driver: <atapi> HA 1
Drive buffer : 2048kB
Bus Type : default (0) -> ATAPI, detected: ATAPI

=== Scsi-Device-Map ===
DiskPeripheral : HDS722580VLAT20 atapi Port 0 ID 0 DMA: On
CdRomPeripheral : HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM GDR8163B atapi Port 1 ID 0 DMA: On
CdRomPeripheral : TEAC DVD+RW DV-W58E atapi Port 1 ID 1 DMA: On

=== CDRom-Device-Map ===
HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM GDR8163 D: CDRom0
TEAC DVD+RW DV-W58E E: CDRom1
=======================

AutoRun : 1
Excluded drive IDs:
CmdQueuing : 1
CmdNotification: 2
WriteBufferSize: 83886080 (0) Byte
ShowDrvBufStat : 0
EraseSpeed : 0
BUFE : 0
Physical memory : 1021MB (1046508kB)
Free physical memory: 484MB (495948kB)
Memory in use : 52 %
Uncached PFiles: 0x0
Use Static Write Speed Table: 0
Use Inquiry : 1
Global Bus Type: default (0)
Check supported media : Disabled (0)

NeroAPI
11:09:53 PM #1 Phase 112 File APIProgress.cpp, Line 250
DVD-Video files reallocation started

11:09:53 PM #2 DVDREALLOC -21 File DVDVideoCompilation.cpp, Line 1160
Required file 'VTS_11_0.VOB' is not present

11:09:53 PM #3 Phase 115 File APIProgress.cpp, Line 250
DVD-Video files reallocation failed

11:09:53 PM #4 Text 0 File NeroAPIBurnFS.cpp, Line 204
Failed to realloc DVD video files

Existing drivers:
File 'Drivers\ADPU160M.SYS': Ver=v3.60a (Lab01_N(johnstra).010529-2218), size=101888 bytes, created 8/17/2001 3:07:32 PM
File 'Drivers\PXHELP20.SYS': Ver=2.03.18a, size=20576 bytes, created 4/30/2005 11:48:27 PM (Prassi/Veritas driver for win 2K)

Registry Keys:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon\AllocateCDROMs : 0 (Security Option)

Last edited:
If i was you i would remove your Nero serial number from prying eyes at the top of your post.

Niether Nero or Shrink can backup this movie, but, there is a lot of people saying they have been successfull using CloneDVD in conjuction with AnyDVD so give CloneDVD a try.

thanks i didnt c it there. i have clone but i cant get it to work and slysoft tells me that they dont have anything of me buying it so

i got it on ebay just like alot of people and now i i got a update and when i went to update it it quit working i still have the key that i got but when i try to reinstall nothing?

SlySoft has stated many times about the risks involved in purchasing SlySoft registration keys from eBay, etc, the only place you can be shure you are purchasing a genuine registration key is to buy directly from the SlySoft website here > http://www.slysoft.com/en/purchase.html, this is why SlySoft has no record of you purchased software.

The only way round this is to purchase a license directly from SlySoft, at least then you will be able to backup the your DVD.

never a problem with anydvd with clonedvd

ive used alot of burning programs,the best is anydvd with clonedvd,its very simple/easy to use.:bowdown:

i got it on ebay just like alot of people and now i i got a update and when i went to update it it quit working i still have the key that i got but when i try to reinstall nothing?

Sorry. Unfortunately, you were ripped off. Selling of keys on ebay is illegal, and the keys are not valid. You will have to purchase valid keys from Slysoft, if you want your software to work.

Back