• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.3.0.4 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6304.exe

6.3.0.4 2007 12 24
- Fix (DVD): IFOTitles 2 error with some Macrovision RipGuard protected
titles, e.g. "Funny Factory with Mickey - Volume 1", R1, US
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Hi, guys

The issue I brought up here is still present with AnyDVD 6.3.0.4, and 6.3.0.3 too. It was fixed in 6.3.0.1, but in 6.3.0.2 came back, as stated in my other post.

Here's attached the log for 6.3.0.4 with disc 5 of Prison break blu-ray, and the log for the same disc for 6.3.0.1, which does play correctly. I can see the difference in the status message, with 6.3.0.1, everything seems OK, but with 6.3.0.4 I got
Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 24438784 sectors (47732 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: PRISONBREAK_D5
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Blu-ray disc appears to be locked to Region B & C!
Blu-Ray disc adjusted to Region A!

The last two lines don't appear with AnyDVD 6.3.0.1. These region lines appeared in 6.3.0.2 and 6.3.0.3 as well.

Thanks a lot.

By the way, here's the log for 6.3.0.2 with the other disc that didn't work.

Attachments

• AnyDVD6.3.0.4_Info_G_PRISONBREAK_D5.zip
    18.9 KB · Views: 8
  • AnyDVD6.3.0.1_Info_G_PRISONBREAK_D5.zip
    18.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hi, guys

The issue I brought up here is still present with AnyDVD 6.3.0.4, and 6.3.0.3 too. It was fixed in 6.3.0.1, but in 6.3.0.2 came back, as stated in my other post.

Here's attached the log for 6.3.0.4 with disc 5 of Prison break blu-ray, and the log for the same disc for 6.3.0.1, which does play correctly. I can see the difference in the status message, with 6.3.0.1, everything seems OK, but with 6.3.0.4 I got

The last two lines don't appear with AnyDVD 6.3.0.1. These region lines appeared in 6.3.0.2 and 6.3.0.3 as well.

Thanks a lot.

By the way, here's the log for 6.3.0.2 with the other disc that didn't work.
I assume you had BD region code removal disabled in 6.3.0.1, so I suggest to disable is in 6.3.0.3/4, too.

I assume you had BD region code removal disabled in 6.3.0.1, so I suggest to disable is in 6.3.0.3/4, too.

Yeah, that was it for the message, sorry for the confusion. Anyway, it turns out it didn't have to do with the black screen problem anyway. I just tried again with 6.3.0.4 (after downgrading and testing 6.3.0.1 again, which works fine) and I still get the black screen playing. No sound, no video, but the time counter is running.

Lost Season 3 still doesn't work at all. Same problem as people are reporting with Prison Break or similar, gets to copyright info and just black screens and stops playing. With anydvd on PowerDVD doesn't crash and with it off it does. :confused:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_LOST_SEASON3_DISC5.zip
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
Lost Season 3 still doesn't work at all. Same problem as people are reporting with Prison Break or similar, gets to copyright info and just black screens and stops playing. With anydvd on PowerDVD doesn't crash and with it off it does. :confused:

It works for me on 3319a, though I've not checked disc 5 or this beta yet.

Well I've heard of people getting it to work but only in 32bit versions of Vista. Do you happen to have 64bit? If so that confirms my set is defective.. I have trouble believing all 6 discs could be screwed but I guess it could be possible. Other the 64bit issue the only thing I could think of is a drive firmware update might be needed. What BD drive are you using and what OS? I'm not going to dual boot for some BD :mad: especially not when I have 4 gigs of ram so 32bit windows is useless to me. If anyone has this working with the LG HDDVD/BD combo drive in Vista x64 please reply

To be fair, we are totally different system specs...

XP Sp2, 32 bit and using a Pioneer 202 on stock firmware....

Back