• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Saw 3

Not getting caught don't make it right, rent a dvd call the studios and have them watch you then see how alright that is.

This is an international forum and all countrys have different laws. Lets not argue this point. If the OP wants to admit on a public forum that he is copying DVD that he does not own which by law in most place is illegal it is up to him. .We cannot be held accountable for other peoples actions.:policeman:

What you say is true but you seemed to have taken my post out of context.
I was referring to the content of the disc where there is, in fact, no difference.

That's not always true. But more importantly, having to help people with greasy, scratched rental discs is not worth my time (besides the fact that I can't help with rental discs).

That's not always true. But more importantly, having to help people with greasy, scratched rental discs is not worth my time (besides the fact that I can't help with rental discs).
I refuse to help people with rental disks because I don't believe in copying rental disks, that is stealing.

Both the quote and your post stands true in my book too DetroitBaseball & Webslinger.

Back