• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rush Hour 3 and some others

mackgt

I tried burning Rush Hour 3 using clonedvd2 and anydvd running in the background. It fails though with a message that says this:

"This DVD is copyright protected. Clonedvd is not for use in copying protected DVD's..."

So then i open the anydvd program to see if it is working and sure enough it has Rush Hour 3 on my drive E: showing me that it has decoded it.

This has happened to me on some other occasions, but the only one i can remember was Jaime Foxx presents laughapalooza or something like that. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

AnyDVD should be running when you insert the disc.
Leave AnyDVD running all the time, please.

Thanks for the response, Webslinger. I think I found the problem. When I put in the dvd, a little window pops up that says, "This dvd is formatted incorrectly. Anydvd will be deactivated." It doesn't give me any other options but that. So then I can't backup the dvd with out Anydvd. Please help. Btw, I have Anydvd 6.1.7.0. Thanks.

Thanks for the response, Webslinger. I think I found the problem. When I put in the dvd, a little window pops up that says, "This dvd is formatted incorrectly. Anydvd will be deactivated." It doesn't give me any other options but that. So then I can't backup the dvd with out Anydvd. Please help. Btw, I have Anydvd 6.1.7.0. Thanks.

Update anydvd for one thing. http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=11263

If you aren't using CloneDVD2 version 2.9.1.2 then update to that as well.

Here is my Anydvd summary:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.0)
LITE-ON COMBO SOHC-5232K NK0G SEP07 ,2004
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1936336 sectors (3781 MBytes)
Total size: 3642849 sectors (7114 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: RUSH_HOUR_3
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!

Update anydvd for one thing. http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=11263

If you aren't using CloneDVD2 version 2.9.1.2 then update to that as well.

Here is my Anydvd summary:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.0)
LITE-ON COMBO SOHC-5232K NK0G SEP07 ,2004
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1936336 sectors (3781 MBytes)
Total size: 3642849 sectors (7114 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: RUSH_HOUR_3
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!

Don't worry about the BUP File Location this is normal however you need to update anydvd to 6.0.3.4.

Back