• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems burning with CloneDVD

Crimedoggg

Hello, I would appreciate if anyone can help me or give me any suggestions with this issue.

I uninstalled ANYDVD HD and CLONEDVD and installed it back in my computer. Everything seemed to install just fine. When I tried to make a back up of a DVD everything seemed go through just fine, ANYDVD read the dvd and everything, but when I go to the last screen to start the copying the little "go" option does not light up and it will give a chance to press the button to get everything started. It doesn't give me any errors or anything, just doesn't light up like it used to. I tried rebooting my computer, uninstalling and installing it again, different dvds and it does the same thing. I dont know where to go from here. Any suggestions? :confused:

Check the "volume label" box crimedoggg. You must have something in that box or the "go" button won't light up.

Ok...I've been playing with this thing all day and I found the Volume Label, and it's fine. The name of the movie is there, but right above it, on the DVD writer box where is says Drive and Name...the box is blank. there is nothing on there or highlighted so it doesn't seem to be reading it. But any dvd reads the disk fine and I'm able to preview it, but when I go the last screen, something seems to be wrong.

Yeah, your DVD drive(s) should appear in the box. That's strange that it reads the disk but the drive doesn't show up inside the box?

Ok...I've been playing with this thing all day and I found the Volume Label, and it's fine. The name of the movie is there, but right above it, on the DVD writer box where is says Drive and Name...the box is blank. there is nothing on there or highlighted so it doesn't seem to be reading it. But any dvd reads the disk fine and I'm able to preview it, but when I go the last screen, something seems to be wrong.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3651 and follow the steps (especially 3 and 4 . . . note that step 4 requires you to post information)

Thanks so much for the help webslinger....I'm on step 4 now and it's still not working. But here is the info from the clipboard on step 4 :

===============================================
Filter Driver Load Order - ImgBurn v2.3.2.0

Upper Device Filter: [None Found]
Upper Class Filter: [None Found]
Device: CD/DVD-ROM Device
Lower Class Filter: DLACDBHM
Lower Class Filter: DRVMCDB
Lower Class Filter: PxHelp20
Lower Class Filter: AnyDVD
Lower Class Filter: ElbyDelay
Lower Device Filter: [None Found]

Filter Name: DLACDBHM
File Name: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS
File Version: 9.05.02a [9.5.2.0]
File Description: Shared Driver Component
Product Name:
Product Version: [1.0.0.1]
Company Name: Roxio
Copyright: Copyright © 2006 Roxio

Filter Name: DRVMCDB
File Name: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS
File Version: 8.10.42a [8.10.42.0]
File Description: Device Driver
Product Name:
Company Name: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions

Filter Name: PxHelp20
File Name: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys
File Version: 3.00.40a [3.0.40.0]
File Description: Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP
Product Name: PxHelp20
Product Version: [2.0.0.0]

Filter Name: AnyDVD
File Name: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\AnyDVD.sys
File Version: 6.3.0.3
File Description: AnyDVD Filter Driver
Product Name: AnyDVD
Product Version: 6.3.0.3
Company Name: SlySoft, Inc.
Copyright: Copyright 2002 - 2007 SlySoft, Inc.

Filter Name: ElbyDelay
File Name: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\ElbyDelay.sys
File Version: 5, 1, 0, 1 [5.1.0.1]
File Description: Elby Delay Lower Filter Driver
Product Name: CDRTools
Product Version: 5, 1, 0, 1 [5.1.0.1]
Company Name: Elaborate Bytes AG
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2003 - 2006 Elaborate Bytes AG

Yeah Spanky.....it reads the disk but the drive doesn't show up inside the box.

Last edited:
Filter Name: DLACDBHM
File Name: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS
File Version: 9.05.02a [9.5.2.0]
File Description: Shared Driver Component
Product Name:
Company Name: Roxio
Copyright: Copyright © 2006 Roxio

Filter Name: DRVMCDB
File Name: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS
File Version: 8.10.42a [8.10.42.0]
File Description: Device Driver
Product Name:

1. Uninstall Sonic's Drive Letter Access, which is packet writing software and tends to conflict with other software--not just Slysoft's.

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "DRVMCDB ". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "DLACDBHM ". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind the program that installed those filters will no longer work properly.

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Clonedvd (start-->all programs-->Elaborate Bytes--->Clonedvd2-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Try running a registry cleaner program at this point like CCleaner
e) Download Clonedvd http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD.exe
f) Exit all Slysoft programs (including Anydvd, Clonedvd2, Clonecd, Clonecdtray, Clonedvdmobile, etc.). Check Windows Task Manager if you have to.
g) At this point disable your antivirus and firewall programs
h) Reinstall
i) Reboot
j) Install your license key (if required) http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=732
k) At this point enable your antivirus and firewall programs

3. Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Try running a registry cleaner program at this point like CCleaner
e) Download Anydvd http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe
f) Exit all Slysoft programs (including Anydvd, Clonedvd2, Clonecd, Clonecdtray, Clonedvdmobile, etc.). Check Windows Task Manager if you have to.
g) At this point disable your antivirus and firewall programs
h) Reinstall
i) Reboot
j) Install your license key (if required) http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=732
k) At this point enable your antivirus and firewall programs

Filter Driver Load Order - ImgBurn v2.3.2.0

Upper Device Filter: [None Found]
Upper Class Filter: [None Found]
Device: CD/DVD-ROM Device
Lower Class Filter: PxHelp20
Lower Class Filter: ElbyDelay
Lower Class Filter: AnyDVD
Lower Device Filter: [None Found]

Filter Name: PxHelp20
File Name: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys
File Version: 3.00.40a [3.0.40.0]
File Description: Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP
Product Name: PxHelp20
Product Version: [2.0.0.0]

Filter Name: ElbyDelay
File Name: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\ElbyDelay.sys
File Version: 5, 1, 0, 1 [5.1.0.1]
File Description: Elby Delay Lower Filter Driver
Product Name: CDRTools
Product Version: 5, 1, 0, 1 [5.1.0.1]
Company Name: Elaborate Bytes AG
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2003 - 2006 Elaborate Bytes AG

Filter Name: AnyDVD
File Name: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\AnyDVD.sys
File Version: 6.3.0.3
File Description: AnyDVD Filter Driver
Product Name: AnyDVD
Product Version: 6.3.0.3
Company Name: SlySoft, Inc.
Copyright: Copyright 2002 - 2007 SlySoft, Inc.

I've done everything you asked except Uninstall Sonic's Drive Letter Access, and it still doesn't work. How do you do that? I went to uninstall a program and I couldn't find it. Is a roxio application? Could it be under a other name besides Sonic's Drive letter Access?

Your filters are fine now, so you don't really need to uninstall anything.

You ran the registry cleaning option in CCleaner?

Do this please:

1. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

2. Check to see if there's an updated firmware version for your burner and your reader: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=12794&postcount=10

3. What blank media are you using? Specify a) brand name b)type (-R, +R, -RW, +RW, RAM, DL, etc.) c)media code, d) capacity/size, e) batch codes/serial codes (often found printed on the inner plastic hub of the blank disc), and f)country (factory information would be great as well, if possible) where the media was made (look on the physical packaging; do not rely on programs to accurately give you this information).

If you don't know how to obtain media codes, you may find the following programs useful:

http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com and http://www.dvdinfopro.com/

Your filters are fine now, so you don't really need to uninstall anything.

You ran the registry cleaning option in CCleaner?

Do this please:

1. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

2. Check to see if there's an updated firmware version for your burner and your reader: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=12794&postcount=10

3. What blank media are you using? Specify a) brand name b)type (-R, +R, -RW, +RW, RAM, DL, etc.) c)media code, d) capacity/size, e) batch codes/serial codes (often found printed on the inner plastic hub of the blank disc), and f)country (factory information would be great as well, if possible) where the media was made (look on the physical packaging; do not rely on programs to accurately give you this information).

If you don't know how to obtain media codes, you may find the following programs useful:

http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com and http://www.dvdinfopro.com/

Here is step 1.

How do I know what type of burner I have to check the firmware? It came with dell and it has been working fine with Clone DVD.

I'm using Verbatim DVD-R and DVD+ Dual layer, serial codes 02394295310, country singapore capicity type 1MB = 1 million bytes, 1GB = 1billion bytes.

But the problem occurs before I even try to burn. The GO option does not light up and therefore it doesn't even let me start to burn.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_FLIGHT_OF_THE_LIVING_DEAD.zip
    127.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select Region 1
viii. Start Anydvd

But the problem occurs before I even try to burn. The GO option does not light up and therefore it doesn't even let me start to burn.

Are you selecting your dvd burner on Clonedvd's output screen? Are you selecting the appropriate drive letter?

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select Region 1
viii. Start Anydvd

Are you selecting your dvd burner on Clonedvd's output screen? Are you selecting the appropriate drive letter?

Done. They are both set at region 1. I rebooted my computer and the little GO button still doesn't light up.

Thats the thing, it doesn't let me select the DVD burner on Clonedvd's output screen. It used automatically select it for me, right above the Volume Label screen on that big box. But now the box it's blank, it's like it isn't acknowleding that it's even there. I tired going on the Output method option right on top to add Video_TS directory to path, but when I go select my drive(F)..it says unable to create directory: F:/

Thats the thing, it doesn't let me select the DVD burner on Clonedvd's output screen.

a)You have "dvd writer" selected under Output method, right?

b)And under DVD writer, in that box, nothing is listed?

c)And under temporary directory, your harddrive letter is specified, right?

d)Does Windows Explorer list your F: drive?

1) Go into Windows device manager, and uninstall or remove your F: drive. Reboot

2) Run CCleaner: http://www.ccleaner.com/ (choose the registry cleaning option)

Last edited:
a)You have "dvd writer" selected under Output method, right?

b)And under DVD writer, in that box, nothing is listed?

c)And under temporary directory, your harddrive letter is specified, right?

d)Does Windows Explorer list your F: drive?

1) Go into Windows device manager, and uninstall or remove your F: drive. Reboot

2) Run CCleaner: http://www.ccleaner.com/ (choose the registry cleaning option)

A. Yes, dvd writer is selected and highlighted

B. Yes, under DVD writer nothing is in that box

C. Under Temp Directory, my hard drive letter is specified, : C:/CloneDVDTemp
(C:/(os) 182 GB)..........the only other option is D:/(RECOVERY), but that doesn't make the GO option light up either.

D. Windows Explores does list my F: Drive and works, I just finished watching a movie on it, and I am able to burn CDs.

1. Unstalled my F Drive and rebooted
2. Ran CCleaner and did a reistry cleaning option rebooted.

Still does not work.

:doh:

HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM GDRH10N is not a burner. That's your F: drive. That's a dvd-rom drive, not a writer/burner.

You don't have a burner in your system.

That's why you can't click "go".

haha..are you kidding? Those dell people replaced my F drive about a month ago, and put in the wrong stuff! It's weird because I had been working fine until I did an install last week. I'm going to get on the phone with them first thing after X-mas to get straighten. Thanks alot for your help man.. :bowdown:

Have a great X-mas.

Back