• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ProtectionId 6.2.2 released

evlncrn8

PID v6.0 Public XMAS BETA

<CDKiLLER & TippeX>

after 10 months of development,
we are proud to bring you this xmas gift.
the first public beta of the new v6 smile.gif

we tried our hardest to bring you a useful,powerful tool.
since development, this concept has mushroomed into v6
which now has a lot of extra functionality compared to v5.
this is the results of all our hard work... we hope you like it

BUT remember it still is a BETA and can contain bugs
(thou we gave our best to fix them all in this xmas build).

grab it from http://pid.gamecopyworld.com/ or use the update function within v5.2c.

I Know that some of you use the program (and the troubleshooting also tells people to use it), so i hope this wont be considered 'advertising'..

happy christmas all

PID v6.0 Public XMAS BETA

<CDKiLLER & TippeX>

after 10 months of development,
we are proud to bring you this xmas gift.
the first public beta of the new v6 smile.gif

we tried our hardest to bring you a useful,powerful tool.
since development, this concept has mushroomed into v6
which now has a lot of extra functionality compared to v5.
this is the results of all our hard work... we hope you like it

BUT remember it still is a BETA and can contain bugs
(thou we gave our best to fix them all in this xmas build).

grab it from http://pid.gamecopyworld.com/ or use the update function within v5.2c.

I Know that some of you use the program (and the troubleshooting also tells people to use it), so i hope this wont be considered 'advertising'..

happy christmas all

Needs to be moved to the third party forum, I thought it was advertising until I got down to the last part of your post.

Needs to be moved to the third party forum, I thought it was advertising until I got down to the last part of your post.

No. I use this program to help people troubleshoot gaming issues with Clonecd and GameJackal. I also copied the thread here from the General forum.

This is freeware, and I feel the post belongs in the Clonecd and GameJackal forums.

Last edited:
thanks for allowing the post.. both of you :).. appreciated..

new release 6.1.3 is out, use the update feature of protection id or get it from the main site.. enjoy

Thanks for telling us about this...

No. I use this program to help people troubleshoot gaming issues with Clonecd and GameJackal. I also copied the thread here from the General forum.

This is freeware, and I feel the post belongs in the Clonecd and GameJackal forums.

Thanks for telling us about this software, Webslinger.

Now that I know that it's ok, and not spyware or other crap, I'll bookmark the page and download the software.

:rock:

new version 6.1.6 released - grab it from the main site or use the update feature...
some bugs fixed, more additions, more tweaks :) (check the changelog for more information)

version 6.2.2 released today, grab update from the site, or using the update portion in pid itself... enjoy :)

*edit / update* 6.2.3 was released shortly after, containing a bugfix for starforce detection

Last edited:
version 6.3.5 is out - some bugfixes, better detection, some tweaks

some bugs have already been reported and are being worked on atm (next release should be in a week or so)..

available at the usual site - http://pid.gamecopyworld.com

Back