• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

new any dvd no good on rush hour 3

wildthing2002

has glitchin sound and video like on hairspray a few weeks ago is this being worked on?

use anydvd ripper to rip to your HD. then put those files into your transcoder/encoder prog.

You can also use AnyDVD 6.3.0.0 & CloneDVD 2.9.1.2, backs up that title w/no trouble.:agree:

Were would i be able to find Anydvd 6.3.0.0 so i can get this to work?

What version do you currently have installed? Do you save your updates? If so unistall completely your current version.....or less than current version and install AnyDVD update 6.3.0.0. I'm not saying the latest update will not work, I just have not updated to the 6.3.0.3 version. Not sure what you mean by where do you get AnyDVD 6.3.0.0?:doh:

Did you not obtain your AnyDVD originally from Slysoft?:confused:

From what I've seen Rush Hour 3 is a New Line release. As such it's more than likely it uses X-Protect protection as they did with many recent prior releases (ie Blade - House of Chthon, etc). I don't believe it's enough to screw with AnyDVD working successfully but I also do not yet have the disc.

Options:

(1) You must rip this movie to your HDD using the built-in AnyDVD ripper & then use a program like DVD Shrink, Nero Recode, 1-Click, etc to do any processing of the initial output.

or

(2) You can use AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 & CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 to rip the movie as you see fit w/o problems.

Until I actually have the movie I won't be able to say much more.

Last edited:
I got a chance to do some testing.

(1) The AnyDVD ripper 6.3.0.3 works.

(2) AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 with CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 works.

I got it to work with AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 and DVD neXt COPY 2.9.8.2 as well if anyone wants to know. I haven't yet to try dvd shrink 1 click etc but I suggest to use the ripper withn anydvd then use those other programs to get this title to back up.

I got it to work with AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 and DVD neXt COPY 2.9.8.2 as well if anyone wants to know. I haven't yet to try dvd shrink 1 click etc but I suggest to use the ripper withn anydvd then use those other programs to get this title to back up.

Most likely:

(1) DVD Shrink will appear to rip directly from the disc just fine but will skip at some point during playback when viewed.

(2) Nero Recode won't even be able to directly import the disc.

Back