• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem

mariotest

I can,t copy Rush Hour 3 and Shoot them Up, Is any fix or what to do? I have version 6.3.0.3 Thanks.

rush hour 3 has x-protect protection on it. u have to use anydvd ripper to rip it to hard drive first, then input that folder into your encoder/transcoder program. i dont know about shoot'em up cuz its not out in u.s. yet. but if i was u i'd try to rip it to hard drive first with anydvd ripper.

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at this title with clonedvd2 just now and there is 4 / 1.5 hour titlesets.

Would be interesting to see the logfile...

Here you go the read out and the log file.

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.3)
BENQ DVD DD DW1620 B7W9 CNK346116C
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1936336 sectors (3781 MBytes)
Total size: 3642849 sectors (7114 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: RUSH_HOUR_3
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Repaired invalid title search pointer table!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 5 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_RUSH_HOUR_3.zip
    102.3 KB · Views: 5
i used anydvd and clonedvd and i didnt have a problem. nothing is wrong w/ the audio or anything else.

AnyDVD and Shrink had no problems with Rush Hour 3. Another good software required an update to copy it.

Here you go the read out and the log file. (...)

Geez! The copy protection of region 1 version differs seriously from the region 2 version (solely CSS)...

But with X-Protect I have made the experience (together with CloneDVD) that if you insert the DVD and create an .iso-file (of course AnyDVD running with AI scanner enabled) you will hear your drive making some strange noise after some time.
If you cancel the process, open the drive and insert the DVD again and you try to create an .iso-file everything works perfectly fine (AnyDVD running with AI scanner enabled).

Last edited:
Problem still

I use clone dvd and any dvd in both movies and can't copy them, what is any dvd ripper? thanks again. Hope a new version of any dvd could fix it.

anydvd ripper is a part of anydvd that rips the video_ts folder to your hard drive. right click the fox icon in your sys tray, then click on "rip to harddisk". there is no new version of anydvd needed for this, as anydvd ripper handles this disc fine.

I use clone dvd and any dvd in both movies and can't copy them, what is any dvd ripper? thanks again. Hope a new version of any dvd could fix it.

If it does not work with CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 and AnyDVD 6.3.0.4 I do not think it will work with AnyDVD Ripper.
But from my point of view there is no new version needed since X-Protect is supported by previous versions of AnyDVD.

How often did you try to create an .iso-file?

Last edited:

You're not providing any useful information that's required for troubleshooting.

1) Update to Anydvd 6.3.0.4 beta: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=75016&postcount=1

2 a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

3) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

Rush Hour 3

CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 and AnyDVD 6303 worked great for Rush Hour 3 R1. I had no problems and have watched the whole move back.

Back