• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

burning games

mickeymbbc

If I can burn a dvd game for my brother will he be able to play it on his Playstation 2? I heard that he would need some special chip to put into his playstation to be able to play the game. In addition, will I even be able to burn it with my 1clickdvd or use my anydvd, or will I have to buy something different to be able to do all the stuff that I need to do. Can someone please PM me to let me know what I have to do?

\Thanks,

mick

If I can burn a dvd game for my brother will he be able to play it on his Playstation 2? I heard that he would need some special chip to put into his playstation to be able to play the game. In addition, will I even be able to burn it with my 1clickdvd or use my anydvd, or will I have to buy something different to be able to do all the stuff that I need to do. Can someone please PM me to let me know what I have to do?

\Thanks,

mick

AnyDVD is for commercial DVDs as in movies. It will not help with making backups/copies of games.

I have no idea about 1-Click but I believe it's aimed at movies and not games, as well.

As for backing up games for a PS2 or any other console, that's out of my area of expertise. I've never done it.

for ps2 games you would need your ps2 either to be chipped or use swap magic.Anydvd will not work for games.Clonecd will.

Back