• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

IFOTitles 2 Error Message with DVD

GeorgeIoak

I've got a couple of Disney DVDs that generate this error message and prevent me from ripping the DVD to my HD.

The attached log file is for "Funny Factory with Mickey - Volume 1"

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_FFM0NNF1.zip
    79 KB · Views: 18
I've got a couple of Disney DVDs that generate this error message and prevent me from ripping the DVD to my HD.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

I can confirm this problem with this protection. An updated beta version is on the way. Happy holidays!

Thanks for the quick response. I look forward to geting the update so just let me know when it get's posted!

Merry Christmas!!

I can confirm that this new version was able to successfully rip all 3 Funny Factory DVDs that I have.

Thanks for the outstanding support and have a Happy new Year!!! :clap:

Back