• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Grudge II

Desertbear

Anyone else having problems encoding Grudge 2. It plays fine but won't copy at all.

You have to tell us what programs and version numbers you are using. I backed this movie today with CloneDVD2 V2.9.0.3 and AnyDVD 6.1.1.4. No problems, all menus and trailers all perfect.

I'm using anydvd 6.1.1.4 and dvd shrink 3.2 or nero
Try downloading CloneDVD2, you can try it free for 21 days, it won't cost you a dime for 21 days. Try it, you might like it.:clap:

I don't want to see this movie but I had to get it to give it a try. I backed up Whole Movie using DVDFab Platinuum. Plays back perfectly.
I'm going to try it with some other software.

I'm using anydvd 6.1.1.4 and dvd shrink 3.2 or nero

Nero Recode 2.4.5.0 + Anydvd 6.1.1.4 = no problem

Anydvd ripper + Shrink will work for the main movie only

Anydvd + Clonedvd2 = no problem
Anydvd + Clonecd = no problem
Anydvd + 1Click = no problem

etc.

No Problem here with Grudge 2

No Problem here backing Grudge 2 up. AnyDVD ver. 6.1.1.4 and CloneDVD 2 evr. 2.9.0.3. All menus etc. backed up easily.:agree:

it worked for me.

Anyone else having problems encoding Grudge 2. It plays fine but won't copy at all.

use anydvd ripper, put files in comp, then open up dvd shrink. Look where u put the file and click on the video-ts folder. Press re-author and there u can copy only the movie.. Good luck.

i tried using the same versions and same programs as you and it wont work for me on saw 3 or grudge 2 or open season

maddog try ripit4me,fixVTS & dvd Decrypter and shrink. pnce these are on your pc start ripit4me and it will use the other programs in the order it needs them to run all you do is just let it work and then when ripit4meis done it will open shrink and you are ready to back up your movie and all of these programs are free

spend a LITTLE money

The easiest thing to do is to just buy clone dvd.I backed up this entire disc today with no problem with anydvd 6.1.1.4 and clonedvd2 2.9.0.3.Unless you just like to have a challenge like i used to just buy slysoft package and never have a challenge backing up any movies or cd's.SLYSOFT ROCKS!!!:bowdown:

maddog try ripit4me,fixVTS & dvd Decrypter and shrink. pnce these are on your pc start ripit4me and it will use the other programs in the order it needs them to run all you do is just let it work and then when ripit4meis done it will open shrink and you are ready to back up your movie and all of these programs are free

Why this method as anydvd and clonedvd2 backs this up no problems did mine today.

I did the same thing with Grudge 2 that i did for Saw III.Dvd Shrink wouldn't work at all with this movie so i ran AnyDVD in the background and burned the movie using ICOPYDVDS2.I didn't click the copy entire disc box but just burned the movie skipping the extras.

i have not try Grudge II yet. Did not have time to open the dvd yet.

Worked fine here.

You must have anydvd 6.1.1.4 running in the background and then start up clone dvd 2.9.0.3. Write the entire disc to the harddrive and then once its done encodeing, select write exsting data. Choose the folder where that was written to and make sure you use a ridata or a yuden disc all others are just plain crap. You pay a bit more for these discs but they are FAR superior.
If you just use a maxell you will probablt get a glitchy copy or a coaster .

Cheers!

;o)

Grudge-2 worked without any problems with AnyDvd 6114 and Clone DVD 2903

The Movie was Awful dont even bother ,what a waste :p

The Movie was Awful dont even bother ,what a waste :p

The original Japanese versions are a bit better, in my opinion, but not by much. I agree.

This is a bit off topic, but I think my favourite Asian horror flick is probably A Tale of Two Sisters, which is a South Korean film. I'm told the film is loosely based on a traditional Korean folktale. Many find the film a bit confusing, but everything is explained at the very end (so for the majority of the film, the viewer is trying to figure out what's going on; the film, to me, was more of a psychological puzzle than a straight horror film). Some people find the film slow, but I really enjoyed it, so I bought it. Good cinematography too for a horror film . . .

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10004048-tale_of_two_sisters/

Last edited:
the grudge 2

don't know if you got the grudge 2 to work i had the same problem so i let my friend try and he had the same problem so i took it back and got another and it worked fine and played fine with no problem don't know if they had a batch of bad disk

Back