• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Register for AnyDVD and DVDclone 2 Failed

sukiyaki

I just installed new windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit. Below is popup windows of AnyDVD that is unable registered. DVDclone 2 is same problem. Both of them are not working under Windows Vista. Any ideas? Thanks.

---------------------------
Register AnyDVD
Registration of

Z:\DVD Maker\Anydvd Key\Key.AnyDVD

has failed!
OK

I just installed new windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit. Below is popup windows of AnyDVD that is unable registered. DVDclone 2 is same problem. Both of them are not working under Windows Vista. Any ideas? Thanks.

Register AnyDVD
Registration of

has failed!
OK

Last edited by a moderator:

Register AnyDVD
Registration of

has failed!
OK
Try naming the file Key.AnyDVD.reg and then retry it.

To follow up on this old thread. I had the same issue today. Renaming to the reg file gave the appearance of working but did not work. I copied the file to my desktop from a network shared drive and it worked fine. I suspect this is a Windows security feature that is causing this. Simple solution though, install from desktop.

Nope

The license email clearly states: Desktop.

The license email clearly states: Desktop.

What it provide was a suggestion, not clear direction. Here is what mine says, "Right-click onto the file(s) and save them on your harddisk, your desktop for example."

"For example" is just that, an example. It should state that it is required to save it to your desktop due to Windows security or it will not work. That would be "clearly states".

i saved mine somewhere in the a folder for specifically storing keys for purchased software. Works just the same, they aren't on the desktop but they are locally on the computer, don't think it was as much a security issue but the network drive where the file was that was the issue.

Back