• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blade House of Chthon not working

attenne

I have tried DVD Ripper and have 6.3.0.0 AnyDVD, but Nero Recode cannot read the DVD and says e: error

I have tried the suggestions in the forum, but none work I am posting the zip file as suggested.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_BLADE_HOUSE_OF_CHTHON.zip
    166.9 KB · Views: 3
1. Update to Anydvd 6.3.0.2: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=11040

2. You have some junk on your system

DLACDBHM (System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS), Version: 9.10.14.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Roxio
Copyright: Copyright © 2006 Roxio
Description: Shared Driver Component
FileVersion: 9.10.14a

DRVMCDB (System32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS), Version: 9.10.17.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 9.10.17a

Uninstall Sonic's Drive Letter Access, which is packet writing software and tends to conflict with other software--not just Slysoft's.

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "DRVMCDB ". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "DLACDBHM ". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

3. Use Anydvd ripper. If you get an error message, state the full error message.

4. Import the rip from Anydvd ripper into Recode.

Last edited:
I haven't had problems copying any other DVDs...this is the first. I have also tried copying others and it works just fine.

I updated to the 6.3.0.2 beta, still no changes except AnyDVD says it can't crack all of the CSS keys.

I tried using DVD ripper, but it say error:

FileIO 0 e:\video_ts\video_ts.ifo

Also, Nero shows error failed to open e:\audio.ts

As always with X-Protect discs the AnyDVD ripper must be used. Even with the latest Nero 8.2.8.0 the disc errors if you try to rip the disc directly with Nero Recode 3.0.3.0 even with AnyDVD 6.3.0.2 beta running in the background.

The AnyDVD ripper worked fine. The output from the AnyDVD ripper imported into Nero Recode fine. The output was processed and completed fine with Nero Recode, as well.

Last edited:
I have tried DVD Ripper and have 6.3.0.0 AnyDVD, but Nero Recode cannot read the DVD and says e: error

I have tried the suggestions in the forum, but none work I am posting the zip file as suggested.

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Please set the drive to region 1.

EDIT: Just checked "Blade HOTC" with region mismatch. Yes, you'll get the warning message, but you can ignore it. CloneDVD2 or AnyDVD ripper should work fine.

Last edited:
Please set the drive to region 1.

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select Region 1
viii. Start Anydvd

Back