• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD/Clone work for The Simpsons/Newer DVDs?

Nny

Has anyone paid for the AnyDVD and with using Clone are you able to Backup newer DVD's such as "The Simpsons Movie" or "Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds" ??? I want to buy AnyDVD and Clone but would love to confirm that it will work with these movies + all others. :bowdown:

Has anyone paid for the AnyDVD and with using Clone are you able to Backup newer DVD's such as "The Simpsons Movie" or "Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds" ??? I want to buy AnyDVD and Clone but would love to confirm that it will work with these movies + all others. :bowdown:

Anydvd handles those discs perfectly fine.

Simpsons Not Working

I burn DVD all the time - Just paid for AnyDVD and Clone DVD a few minutes ago and I can not get "The Simpsons Movie" to open up. I started AnyDVD then clone DVD (with admin rights) I click "clone DVD" The in the DVD vidoe Files I choose My cd dirve which is the E drive then I get this message:

E :/
E :/VIDEO _ TS .IFO : unable to open file
Please be sure that allrequired filesare available and try again .

Everything use to work fine. What do I do ??? :confused::(

Help Please:bowdown:

I burn DVD all the time - Just paid for AnyDVD and Clone DVD a few minutes ago and I can not get "The Simpsons Movie" to open up. I started AnyDVD then clone DVD (with admin rights) I click "clone DVD" The in the DVD vidoe Files I choose My cd dirve which is the E drive then I get this message:

E :/
E :/VIDEO _ TS .IFO : unable to open file
Please be sure that allrequired filesare available and try again .

Everything use to work fine. What do I do ??? :confused::(

Help Please:bowdown:

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

While you can never guarantee AnyDVD will work for "all others," it should work fine for the two titles you specifically mention since there is no special protection. However, since it only had the standard CSS protection, I used DVD Decrypter in ISO mode, which I do for all titles that have no advanced protection. I expect that the AnyDVD/CloneCD combination would produce an image file that is equally as good. If you purchase AnyDVD, I highly recommend you bundle it with at least CloneDVD, and possibly CloneCD if you think you want to make 1:1 sector copies.

I choose My cd dirve

1. You need a dvd-rom drive, at least.

Nny said:
I started AnyDVD

2. No.

"Make sure, that AnyDVD is running *before* you insert the original disc. Leave AnyDVD running *all the time*."--James

3. Update to Anydvd 6.3.0.2: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=11040

4. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

I have tryed all of this - i downloaded the 6.3.0.2 - and followed each step on step (F) I go to my doc. files and there is nothing in there buy a empty AnyDVD folder. :confused:

I have tryed all of this - i downloaded the 6.3.0.2 - and followed each step on step (F) I go to my doc. files and there is nothing in there buy a empty AnyDVD folder. :confused:

Then you are looking in the wrong place--or you have Windows Explorer set to hide known file extensions. A .zip file will be in your MyDocuments folder.

Back