• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Animated GIF to replace Cow

fzappa

In case anyone is interested....this little gif gives the scrolling binary code like in the Matrix. Looks a little bit more grown up (at least teenage) than the cow.

Attachments

• matrix.zip
    21.8 KB · Views: 34
And how would one go and replace the sheep? I looked and didn't see anything that would be the sheep?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2
This is for the 64 bit users. Thanks for the info I was looking for the animated sheep to be honest. :D

In case anyone is interested....this little gif gives the scrolling binary code like in the Matrix. Looks a little bit more grown up (at least teenage) than the cow.
Some reason I remembered them as being cows.....oh well. Thanks for the clarification.

Back