• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

harry potter order of the phoenix, new problem?

boriken

harry potter order of the phoenix, after backing up.
At the 2nd chapter the movie speeds up then I see a vertical banner saying this movie is copy guarded. any one else with the same problem?
I've already sent in the info file to slysoft.

More info please

harry potter order of the phoenix, after backing up.
At the 2nd chapter the movie speeds up then I see a vertical banner saying this movie is copy guarded. any one else with the same problem?
I've already sent in the info file to slysoft.

I have done a complete back up on a DL disc and am using AnyDVD 6301 and CloneCD 5310 and no problem. It plays great. Did you do just a movie backup or the whole disc? What software did you use?

1. Where did you get the original disc from?

2) a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

3. a)State the specific version(s) of the burning application(s) you are using (and stating "latest versions" isn't sufficient information; use full version numbers), and b)the specific version(s) of whatever other burning application(s) you have installed on your system.

Back