• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lost 3 Disc 3 R1

adamsg

Did this work for anyone? I am in region 1 and tried disabling the AI scanner and it still isn't working. Any ideas??

Did this work for anyone? I am in region 1 and tried disabling the AI scanner and it still isn't working. Any ideas??

Please define "isn't working".

Please do not reply to other people's troubleshooting threads unless you want to help them. Create your own instead. Click http://forum.slysoft.com/announcement.php?f=18 and read fully
Thank you

1) Enable the AI scanner

2 a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

3) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

ok, sorry about that, I hope its fine if I continue with this thread. Anyway Lost Season 3 disk 3 will not backup with anydvd (I have the newest version) This is the first DVD I have had a problem with. At 53% completed using clone DVD, the burning stops and a notice pops up "error - cyclic redundancy check" and will not continue. I clicked on details and this came up:

" File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_03_1.VOB 23 TCSectorReader "

I attached what you posted above and I hope someone can help me with this problem. I have not had a problem with any of the other dvd's in the set. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_LO30NNT3.zip
    89.6 KB · Views: 4
9 times out of 10, cyclic redundancy is a bad original disc. i'd advise u to take it back and get a new disc 3.

ok, sorry about that, I hope its fine if I continue with this thread. Anyway Lost Season 3 disk 3 will not backup with anydvd (I have the newest version) This is the first DVD I have had a problem with. At 53% completed using clone DVD, the burning stops and a notice pops up "error - cyclic redundancy check" and will not continue. I clicked on details and this came up:

" File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_03_1.VOB 23 TCSectorReader "

I attached what you posted above and I hope someone can help me with this problem. I have not had a problem with any of the other dvd's in the set. Thanks!
It is a defective disc, sorry.

Ya I guess it could be. I don't know if its just coincidence or not but there is another posting on this forum of someone else having the same problem with the same disk (disk three), the suggestion was to disable the AI scanner. That didn't work for me, and there is no response from the person that originally posted the message.

Ya I guess it could be.

It is. And simply because someone posts concerning a problem he or she is having with the same disc does not indicate the issue that you're having is the same.

Had a similar problem and there was dirt and smudges on the factory sealed disk. Cleaned it and it burned fine. Looks like peopole are eating that pack these multi-disk packs.:doh:

Back