• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

At World's End

CKENN19

Sure this may or may not have been addressed on here before, but I didn't see anything resembling it regarding POC: AT WORLD'S END

When making my backup, ANYDVD worked fine. In fact, I can play the film on my laptop using the ANYDVD files. Yet, when I try to use it with CLONEDVD 2.9.1.2... just trying to bring it up from the browser... i get the following message:

Unable to read video files from
C:/P13ONNW1/VIDEO_TS

unexpected error

Please be sure that all input files are available and that they represent a properly master DVD.

If you are confident that this error shoudl not happen, please check for a newer version of CloneDVD2 at http://www.elby.ch.

If the error persists, please send the following information to bugs@elby.ch:

1. The contents of the details in the box below
2. (optional) The title and region code of the source DVD
3. (optional) The IFO files of the source DVD

Thanks in advance... yada yada yada

DETAILS:
Common 0 10 7

The IFOs have been sent to bugs@elby.ch

Sure this may or may not have been addressed on here before, but I didn't see anything resembling it regarding POC: AT WORLD'S END

When making my backup, ANYDVD worked fine. In fact, I can play the film on my laptop using the ANYDVD files. Yet, when I try to use it with CLONEDVD 2.9.1.2... just trying to bring it up from the browser... i get the following message:

DETAILS:

The IFOs have been sent to bugs@elby.ch

There is no issues with this title but rather there is issues with the disc and there were allot of bad presses put out. return it fo another copy.

Simple as that. Rock on.

Hmmm . . .

I'm not so sure

Unable to read video files from
C:/P13ONNW1/VIDEO_TS

Is there a directory on your hard drive called "P13ONNW1/Video_TS"?

Isn't "C:" your hard drive?

Why aren't you reading from the original disc?

Last edited:
was the automatic name given to the movie file when it was transferred to the hard drive from dvdSHRINK.

was the automatic name given to the movie file when it was transferred to the hard drive from dvdSHRINK.

I think you're using the wrong process.

1. Rip first with Clonedvd with the original disc (no compression, so select "dvd+r dl" near the quality bar).

2. Import that Clonedvd rip into Shrink. Compress with Shrink.

3. Now burn the Shrink output in Clonedvd using "write exisiting data".

Last edited:
I usually just rip with shrink... and don't have problems. Only twice has this happened. I'll try this. Makes sense.

Back