• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD burning on HD.

Peter2585

How do I copy a DVD onto my Hard Drive rather then copying on a DVD? Is there a way to just save the movie onto my computer as one movie file so all it would take is a double click and the movie plays automatically with sound included? Please help! :)

CloneDVD has the ability to rip the disc to a folder on your hard drive. You can get the movie alone by just selecting "Title 01" (or whatever the movie is), and running CloneDVD through with that.

To get the movie down into a single file on your hard drive, the best choice would be to use something like Nero Recode in concert with AnyDVD, and convert the movie to Nero Digital format (H.264). That would create a single file, with pretty much identical quality, with a smaller file size that you could just click on to play. There are probalby free alternatives if you don't have Recode.

Thank you!

Thank you very much buddy I downloaded Nero Recode and it worked. Do you know where I can get the latest update for it? right now I have version NeroDigital_RC-2.2.6.17 c.

Thanks for the help! :)

Just rip to an .iso using Clonedvd. Then mount the .iso using Virtual Clonedrive

Obviously that's another way to do it, yes, but from his original description it sounded more as if he wanted a media file, not an archive-type thing of the files from the DVD.

Besides, an H.264 movie-only rip will be smaller than an image file.

Obviously that's another way to do it, yes, but from his original description it sounded more as if he wanted a media file, not an archive-type thing of the files from the DVD.

Besides, an H.264 movie-only rip will be smaller than an image file.

Fair enough

I'm not sure what the OP wants

Back