• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bourne Ultimatum does not play

bearcat

Hi There!

original HD Bourne Ultimatum will not play using XBox 360 HD drive, AnyHDDvd beta and PowerDVD 3600. All powerdvd screen shows initially is a 'Flash type' loading screen and then stops. No life at all. I have ripped it using ImgBurn and Powerdvd still doesnt read it!!! ugh..what is happening folks?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_H_BOURNE_ULTIMATUM_NA_V2.zip
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
It worked for me. However, I had to use PowerDVD 3516 before I got stable playback on the image. I DON'T necessarily agree that it's necessary for everyone to upgrade to play this title, but, if you're really having issues it might work. Also, I get a weird issue on this one...try this:

Mount the image, open PowerDVD and let it try to play. Kill PowerDVD, unmount the image, mount the image again, and open PowerDVD again. This time you should be able to cancel the web download content nonsense and get to the menu. When the screen goes black after you cancel the web content download, let it go for at least a minute before giving up. Don't ask...just try this and let me know if it works. I don't know why this works for me. It's freaky.

It worked for me. However, I had to use PowerDVD 3516 before I got stable playback on the image. I DON'T necessarily agree that it's necessary for everyone to upgrade to play this title, but, if you're really having issues it might work. Also, I get a weird issue on this one...try this:

Mount the image, open PowerDVD and let it try to play. Kill PowerDVD, unmount the image, mount the image again, and open PowerDVD again. This time you should be able to cancel the web download content nonsense and get to the menu. When the screen goes black after you cancel the web content download, let it go for at least a minute before giving up. Don't ask...just try this and let me know if it works. I don't know why this works for me. It's freaky.

A much easier approach: Tick the checkbox "Rename highest XPL file" in AnyDVD HD's HD DVD settings. Try it, it works! :D

A much easier approach: Tick the checkbox "Rename highest XPL file" in AnyDVD HD's HD DVD settings. Try it, it works! :D

Errrrrrrrr, well, ummmmmmm, sure, ok, I guess....you could, probably, I don't know, try that I suppose. :D sigh. :) Thanks for the info!

sorry, that didn,t work but SamuriHL method worked ok with a bit of patience! Thanks samuriHL. I wonder if Slysoft will find out what is happening?

AHA! Them Slysoft guys and their fancy checkboxes are no match for my incredibly long manual steps! :D Any time you want to cut me a paycheck, James, I'll be waiting. LOL! :D

Back