• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No Sound On Play Back

HONOR

I'm New To Anydvd Hd Copied Many On Anydvd
I Have No Sound. Playback Of Movie Video Is There.running Windows Vista Have Pdvd3319f Is There A Setting I'm Missing I Open Media Files In Pdvd Scroll Down To Stream Select All Go To Play Movie
Movie Starts (spiderman) The Sony Logo Plays Sound No Sound On Movie Can Any One Help Me? :(

Maybe you chose the SPDIF setting or the other way around if you are using 2 speakers.
Some graphic cards also have an extra hdmi audio output device. maybe this is selected.
Could you give us further infos on your config. That might help big time.

I Have Hdmi Output Dont Know Have To Give Specs Of Computer

Still No Sound

Can Any One Help Me Config To Play Movie Sound Video Works Fine.running Vista, Pdvd, Have Hdmi Outputs That Dont't Work Or Laptop Speakers When Playback. If Someone Can Help Or If I Have To Post Something Please Tell Me How New To Posting Information.have Used 1click And Anydvd For Long Time No Problems
Just Start Using Antdvd Hd

Is the HDMI output through your videocard (i.e ATI 2600 ?) or the computer itself (i.e motherboard)? Can you hear anything else (i.e playing itunes, windows media player) or is it just powerdvd? If you can t get any sound from your computer, try going to the speaker icon on the bottom right hand side of your screen. right click on it and select playback devices. There should be an option that says HDMI in it. Click it and hit the select as default button. Also, how are you out putting your sound? Is it through a reciever?

I have the same problem after I installed the ATI HD3870 Video card, just goto control panel, choose "Audio", then change the audio equipment from video card to original audio option, hope this will help

Still No Sound

I Have Sound When Playing Dvd Cd's Bldvd,i Don't Have Sound When Playing Back From Hd.i Have A Nvidia Geforce 8400m Gt And Sigmatel High Definition Audio Codec. Run Vista Tried Different Verision Of Pdvd All Play The Movie But No Sound. I'm Not A Computer Guy So Can Some Help Me Config This Problem. When I Look In Pdvd Information Area It Says Speakers Not Detected Or In Use Same Thing With The Sigmatel Hdmi Output. Tried Playing On The Stereo Still Nothing.when I Play Movie From Hd I Open Media Files Klick Down To Stream Add All Files Then Press Play Movie Plays No Sound:(

can play previews from hd and how the movie was made with sound but not the movie is there a setting that i'm missing

i'm running blue ray the movies are spiderman 3 and pirates3

Same problem here.

I am having the same problem here (with the first and only DVD that I have tried... Pirates-3). The origional plays fine using PowerDVD but the backup does not seem to include audio. This may be a PowerDVD problem as seems to be suggested in a few forum posts so I hope to try the lates PowerDVD and WinDVD over the holidays.

Because PowerDVD does not show that there is an audio track in the files, my feeling at the moment is that there no codec for anyDVD to use when reading the DVD so it does not record the audio tracks but this is just a guess.

Have you managed to resolve the problem?

Q-Silver

Back