• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

disk is dirty

dalereb

i recently tryed to rip a movie that was already copied,when i try to rip it it says that i need to clean disk and rtry again. note the disk is not dirty instead brand new can anybody help

i recently tryed to rip a movie that was already copied,when i try to rip it it says that i need to clean disk and rtry again. note the disk is not dirty instead brand new can anybody help

why copy a copy??
just copy the original dvd again.
you do own the original dvd dont you?:doh:
(or has it gone back to the rental store?)

Last edited:
If it's not a double Layer DVD just use a disk to disk copy with nero or something like it. :)

I too had the same problem I tried everything one the forum to fix the problem. I just couldn't back up one disc all others would work. It turned out the drive was dirty. Why it only happen on this on disc I don't know but once I cleaned the drive all was fine. I tried so hard to blame clonedvd but it was just a dirty drive. Try it hope it works for you

Back