• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Xvid?

frippe

I just installed CloneDVD mobile 1.1.6.0, how do I setup to get Xvid output?

/Fred:confused:

I just installed CloneDVD mobile 1.1.6.0, how do I setup to get Xvid output?

/Fred:confused:

there's a post here somewhere of peer's that has the xvid profile, i think i couple of my posts link to it too. do a search.

i thought XviD=DivX=AVI=mpeg4?

heretic! ;)

as i recall xvid was an opensource implementation based on divx4 and is seen as slower but superior quality to divx5, and free :bowdown:

they are both mpeg4 encoders. mpeg 4 is the standard - xvid, divx, nero digital and sorenson are all implementations of that standard.

a newer version of mpeg4 is implemented by hddvd, bluray and h264.

avi is just a container file format, like matroska (or evo/vob?) - not a codec, i.e. it combines the audio (mp3/pcm) and video (mpeg2/4) into a single file (along with "header" info like drm!)

that's how i understand it anyway, bits may be wrong :doh:

xvid profile: http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=67264&postcount=18

Last edited:
Next Xvid detail to solve

I've been playing with other Xvid converters to see where I'm going wrong with Clone DVD Mobile. The last remaining issue is with audio. I need the converted file in MP2 or two channel audio. Anyone know the code for the devices.ini file or is there another solution.

Thanks,
Mike

Back