• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Volume of Complete

dtsig

I have not found anyway in the interface (same is true with cloneDVD) to lower the volume of the Happy tune.

Is there any way to do this .. or failing that .. SLYSOFT please have some way to lower the volume added.

I listen to music or watch videos while the process is working and boy it can be a jolt when that tune plays

thanks

Preferences link

I don't know about volume, but if you click the Preferences link at the top right you can change the tune.

Can't you just turn it off?

Well it is a catch 22 .. it is nice to get the notification (some times running the process on another computer and not looking at the screen until i get the notification). So the sound is the notification. Just don't want it quite so loud.

Just a nice to have .. I could probably figure a way to make a softer wav to play

I have not found anyway in the interface (same is true with cloneDVD) to lower the volume of the Happy tune.

Is there any way to do this .. or failing that .. SLYSOFT please have some way to lower the volume added.

I listen to music or watch videos while the process is working and boy it can be a jolt when that tune plays

thanks

i agree the jingles can be quite loud depending on what else you're doing on the old pc.
so find the jingle,import it into a music editing program,reduce the amplitude by a few dB's,then save it.
i've just had a look in the sounds folder (containing success,error and wait) for clonedvd2,and imported 'success' into adobe audition 1.5.the jingle is too loud to start with as it continually hits 0dB and over.the waveform graph suggests the jingle has had some hard limiting applied to it too which doesn't help either.

Last edited:
Back