• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot Decrypt the movie Deja Vu!

Automoglow

Does anyone know whats up with not be able to decrypt the movie Deja Vu? Is there gonna be a ptch put out?

Does anyone know whats up with not be able to decrypt the movie Deja Vu? Is there gonna be a ptch put out?

Could you please elaborate on "not able to decrypt"?

well when i but the disc in and then i click the anydvd icon it doesnt do anything or bring the info up in anydvd, so when i go to clone DVD it says the movie is unable to decrypt it, then i heard through the grape vine that its was a tuff movie to decrypt.

I was trying to find out why the Movie Deja Vu wouldnt decrpyt and i see my post is gone. Is there a way i can get a refund on this product then if there was no answer and someone on here removed my post?

Your post wasn't removed. Slysoft products are try before you by and after you buy their products it is final and no refunds.

Slysoft webpage said:
Important Note
Our products are offered as 'try-before-you-buy'. You can try them free for 21 days in order to evaluate the software and the functions before you proceed here and actually make a purchase. If you proceed here you accept our purchase terms and SlySoft Inc. does not refund your money if you are not satisfied with our products.
Download products for evaluation from the Download page, not here.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=10816

well when i but the disc in and then i click the anydvd icon it doesnt do anything or bring the info up in anydvd, so when i go to clone DVD it says the movie is unable to decrypt it, then i heard through the grape vine that its was a tuff movie to decrypt.

You do it wrong. AnyDVD should be running when you insert the disc.
Leave AnyDVD running all the time, please.

it always is running i just tried it that way after it didnt work. I alwasy put the disk in and then it will automatically decrypt it but with this disc it did not.

it always is running i just tried it that way after it didnt work. I alwasy put the disk in and then it will automatically decrypt it but with this disac it did not.

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

ok i will try this when i get home and get back to you! Thank you

Back