• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Someone Please help!!! Still Stuck!!

cablegi2000

This is an update to my prior problem. Everything was fine then I went to do a DVD burn and I got a message that said "Please insert blank media in drive F". I had a Sony DVD in my burner, which i had used many-many times successfully. I wrote for help on here and was told that I should only use good quality blanks. I was told that Verbatim was a great product so i just went to Best Buy and bought a 25 pack. I just started AnyDVD and it still says that there is no Disk present in drive F. I hope someone can help me with this as I am starting to get very frustrated. I think I have told my problem sufficiently but if you need more info. to help me, please let me know.

I do

I have a Verbatim Blank in my burner and a movie in my player.

It is reading the movie but not the blank!

That's normal. Anydvd doesn't give any info for blanks. As I stated before Anydvd may even state that your drive is disabled unless there is an original movie dvd in your drive.

But why cant i burn all the sudden? I had this problem a long time ago and you helped me to fix it but we did so much I can remotely remember you had me do to fix it. I am seriously hoping that you're feeling kind hearted and want to help me. :)

I am reading through it now to see if anything that helped then may be the same now.

I am reading through it now to see if anything that helped then may be the same now.

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

2. Try another burner

I cant find anything like what i had that last time. I installed that filter driver load order program and this is what it says for drive F

----------------------------------------------------
Filter Driver Load Order http://www.bustrace.com
----------------------------------------------------

Upper Class Filter: GEARAspiWDM
Upper Device Filter: redbook
Device Object: HL-DT-ST DVDRRW GWA-4161B
Lower Class Filter: ElbyDelay
Lower Class Filter: AnyDVD
Lower Device Filter: imapi

Driver Name: gearaspiwdm.sys
File Location: c:\windows\system32\drivers
File Description: CD/DVD Class Filter Driver
File Version: 2.0.6.1 [2.0.6.1]
Product Name: GEAR.wrks
Product Version: 8.xx [2.0.6.1]
Company Name: GEAR Software Inc.

Driver Name: redbook.sys
File Description: Redbook Audio Filter Driver
File Version: 5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) [5.1.2600.2180]
Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Product Version: 5.1.2600.2180 [5.1.2600.2180]
Company Name: Microsoft Corporation

Driver Name: elbydelay.sys
File Description: Elby Delay Lower Filter Driver
File Version: 5, 1, 0, 1 [5.1.0.1]
Product Name: CDRTools
Product Version: 5, 1, 0, 1 [5.1.0.1]
Company Name: Elaborate Bytes AG

Driver Name: anydvd.sys
File Description: AnyDVD Filter Driver
File Version: 6.3.0.1 [6.3.0.1]
Product Name: AnyDVD
Product Version: 6.3.0.1 [6.3.0.1]
Company Name: SlySoft, Inc.

Driver Name: imapi.sys
File Description: IMAPI Kernel Driver
File Version: 5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) [5.1.2600.2180]
Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Product Version: 5.1.2600.2180 [5.1.2600.2180]
Company Name: Microsoft Corporation

Your filters look fine to me.

Unless your burner isn't drive F, then I would probably try another burner to see if your burner died (or is dying).

i think i did the zip file upload right. if not let me know.View attachment 1093

Yeah, you did it right.

Nothing is really jumping out at me as being an issue.

If you've selected drive "E" as the source and drive "F" as the destination in Clonedvd, then I'm not sure what the problem is.

1. Try checking to see if a firmware update exists for your burner.

2. Try checking the cable on the back of your drive (or try another one).

3. Try a different burner (to see if your burner died)

Thanks for your help!

I have got to crash....but i will try to see if i can catch you on here tomorrow. Thank you again so very much for your help! You rock...as usual. :) Take care.

Webslinger....i have an idea...

I just had a thought last night as i went to sleep. I downloaded an ActiveX to use a online video not to long ago. I think it installed InterVideo on my PC but I cannot find it int the "Uninstall Programs" list. I also checked on my programs list and InterVideo was there but when i put my mouse over it, it says "Empty". I think this might be my problem but sadly i have no idea how to fix it. Do you have any ideas on what I can do to either get rid of that ActiveX or how to find that Intervideo thing? Well I hope you have some ideas. Thanks!!

Webslinger, need more help. :)

I just had a thought last night as i went to sleep. I downloaded an ActiveX to use a online video not to long ago. I think it installed InterVideo on my PC but I cannot find it int the "Uninstall Programs" list. I also checked on my programs list and InterVideo was there but when i put my mouse over it, it says "Empty". I think this might be my problem but sadly i have no idea how to fix it. Do you have any ideas on what I can do to either get rid of that ActiveX or how to find that Intervideo thing? Well I hope you have some ideas. Thanks!!

Back