• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movies Ripped With AnyDVD Ripper For Week Of Dec. 11, 2007

tebugg

Beta Tester
Die Hard
The Bourne Ultimatum
Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix
Machine

Attachments

• AnyDVD Log Files.zip
    256.5 KB · Views: 40
I've got a request if you have access to it: High School Musical 2 (just because I'm curious)

High School Musical 2

Hello,
No problems with High School Musical 2 using current Beta version of Anydvd. I did notice in the "infomercials" that Disney is making a pitch to try to get people to buy Blue-Ray disks. Hope no one pays any attention to them. AnyDvd log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_HIGH_SCHOOL_MUSICAL2.zip
    123.9 KB · Views: 22
Hello,
No problems with High School Musical 2 using current Beta version of Anydvd. I did notice in the "infomercials" that Disney is making a pitch to try to get people to buy Blue-Ray disks. Hope no one pays any attention to them. AnyDvd log file attached.

Did you use Anydvd ripper?

just a FYI for u webslinger, anydvd 6.3.0.1 ripper had no problem handling high school musical 2. i got no big red "X" error. i am in process of doin 3 other discs, will post the log files for all when they all get done ripping. just giving u a heads up.

just a FYI for u webslinger, anydvd 6.3.0.1 ripper had no problem handling high school musical 2. i got no big red "X" error. i am in process of doin 3 other discs, will post the log files for all when they all get done ripping. just giving u a heads up.

Can you please do me a favour and use the default settings in Anydvd?

1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
2. Click the "default" button.
3. Click "ok".

Then try Anydvd ripper please. Thank you very much

high school musical 2 with AI scanner at default ripped fine. the log file will be with the AI scanner at default.

High School Musical 2
Hack
Election
Heavens Fall
Stir Of Echo's

Attachments

• AnyDVD Log Files.zip
    359.8 KB · Views: 2
Did you use Anydvd ripper?

Yes I did use AnyDvd Ripper. Sorry I didn't mention that, but I have always used AnyDvd Ripper...as long as it has been available. It may be an "extra" step, but it has never failed me yet.

Yes I did use AnyDvd Ripper. Sorry I didn't mention that, but I have always used AnyDvd Ripper...as long as it has been available. It may be an "extra" step, but it has never failed me yet.

Thank you very much!

A Perfect Day
Interview

Attachments

• AnyDVD Log Files.zip
    119.3 KB · Views: 1
The Rocket
Three Rookies

Attachments

• AnyDVD Log Files.zip
    119.4 KB · Views: 0
Undead Or Alive
Santa Baby

Attachments

• AnyDVD Log Files.zip
    116.9 KB · Views: 0
It was mentioned on another thread that if you have Vista and HS Musical 2 has an error, check to see if there's files in the VIDEO_TS folder. If not, you'll need to upgrade Vista to SP1 RC

i dont mess with beta testing on OS's. i wait for the final rls to come out.

The Two Jakes
Halloween 6: Curse Of Michael Myers
Hard Rain
Hudson Hawk

Attachments

• AnyDVD Log Files.zip
    240.2 KB · Views: 1
Fight Club
Fire On The Amazon

Attachments

• AnyDVD Log Files.zip
    122.8 KB · Views: 0