• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneCD & iso

cyspur

Hi

I have read the very helpful sticky that webslinger posted on how to back up movies on dl discs using clonecd. I have a Q though, as my dl's are still on their way through the post, can i save my movie on the hdd as an iso with clonecd & will the layer break be preserved that way? Then can i burn the iso using clonecd on the +r dl disc?
Concerning the booktype my burner is a nec ND2510-A & i read somewhere that clonecd automatically does the booktype to -rom for this burner ( or am i confused been reading the forum for hours lol:doh:). How can i verify this please?
Thank you for any response & forgive my long post:)

Hi

I have read the very helpful sticky that webslinger posted on how to back up movies on dl discs using clonecd. I have a Q though, as my dl's are still on their way through the post, can i save my movie on the hdd as an iso with clonecd & will the layer break be preserved that way?

No. Clonecd doesn't preserve the layer break with .isos at this time. Just create images using Clonecd's default method.

Thank you Webslinger is that the .dvd image format & do i click the "Read CD to Image File" button instead of the two disc button? Thx again.

thx a million going to update to newer AnyDVD version too as i'm still on 6.2.0.1 :agree:

Back