• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

latest version of virtual clonedrive crashed two computers

clubkowitz

latest version of virtual clonedrive crashed two computers under Windows XP Pro.

I installed the latest version of virtual clonedrive and both computers cannot start anymore even in secure mode. How can I remove the software without access to windows?

latest version of virtual clonedrive crashed two computers under Windows XP Pro.

I installed the latest version of virtual clonedrive and both computers cannot start anymore even in secure mode. How can I remove the software without access to windows?
You can delete vclone.sys from the recovery console. It is in system root \system32\drivers.

Hi,

that does not help. I found that hint on internet before...

Christoph

did you download Virtual CloneDrive from the SlySoft website?
it seems strange that it has stopped TWO computers from starting up.
maybe the program you installed had been modified to include a virus or something if you downloaded it from elsewhere.that would explain why it has done what it has done,would it not?

millions of people use SlySoft programs and this problem doesn't occur.

Last edited:
Yes I downloaded it from slysoft homepage. I setuped both computers again and use a version from may 2007 and it works.

Christoph

Back