• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burn Two at Once, and Subtitle ?

BigSext7947

I have 4 burners, Two 20x SATA, and two 8x IDE, I have used the 8x's to burn for some time, I burn from one drive to the other. I was wondering if it is possible to burn two movies at once, to make backups, backup one on the SATA and another on the IDE. Along with this question. I have heard about problems with subtitles if you do not remove them in some instances the subtitles will always appear on the movie. Wether this is the case or not would you recommend adding in at least the English subtitles or is it not even worth it?

Thanks

Concerned, Robert

This can be done but burning two movies the same time is asking for problems on playback possibly too.

I have 4 burners, Two 20x SATA, and two 8x IDE, I have used the 8x's to burn for some time, I burn from one drive to the other. I was wondering if it is possible to burn two movies at once, to make backups

It is possible. You need to run multiple instances of Clonedvd at the same time.

Ahh

Very cool, but would you recommend doing this? And what about the subtitle question?

Very cool, but would you recommend doing this? And what about the subtitle question?

Be sure in the copying phase you indeed have the subtitle ticked, No I really wouldn't recommend but it is your choice as well.

Back